VIP
I pay my respect to the last true president Somalia had

dqemArm.png

x0WFxL8.jpg

:salute::salute::salute:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Yet another African army is reported to have sent units south: Somali troops are said to be quietly moving into Mozambique. Rhodesian guerrillas in Maputo have bragged to Portuguese correspondents that Somali tanks will be used in future operations against Ian Smith’s forces.

Mogadishu peace accord
The talks in Mogadishu, the Somali capital, were scheduled to start on September 27. It involved foreign minister of Uganda Wanume Kibedi, his Tanzanian counterpart John Malecela, Somalia’s Omar Arteh Ghalib, the OAU secretary general, among others.
However, they were delayed until October 2, 1972. The Ugandan and Tanzanian foreign ministers met the Somali president who told them that the conflict between their two countries was nothing but a colonialist conspiracy aimed at weakening African unity.
On October 5, 1972, after two days of talks, Kibedi, Malecela and Arteh in the presence of Ekangaki, signed an agreement which was published simultaneously in Dar-es-Salaam, Kampala and Mogadishu on October 7, 1972.
Previously Siad Barre had paid a visit to Dar-es-Salaam on October 6, 1972, and Kampala the following day.
During the visit to Uganda, Amin named a road after Siad Barre in honour of his efforts to end the conflict between Uganda and Tanzania.
The peace agreement required the two countries to withdraw their forces at least six miles away from their borders.
This was supposed to come into effect by October 9, 1972. A team of Somali peace observers would be deployed on the borders of the two countries to observe the withdrawal.

:francis::francis::francis::francis:

Nothing kills Jaalleyaal buzz more then a bunch a neefs who cling on to leader instead of the people behind him.

The people behind him where the true hero’s, but you won’t see them mentioned or heard from today. Thier stories and sacrifices for will be appreciated.

Somalis killed the Kacaan by the very generation they aimed to stand—chose to sit and chew khat.

How to do you stop a rise (Kacaan)?

Make them sit(Fadhiiso)

We’ve been sitting for 30 years. Khaadka Ka Kacaa Jaalleyaal.

Last edited:
Inshallah we'll get outta this mess we got ourselves in soon, Somalia is still figuring out how federalism works, once we fine tune it to where we no longer get into qabsi qabsi we'll take back the entire horn.

MSB was an excellent leader but he made too many mistakes. Each mistake he made costed him and had heavy repercussions.

His rule over Somalia reminds me of how a supposed championship contender football team is, all the players and managers needed to win assembled but every game small mental mistakes cost them goals against which leads to a horrible season and at the end they sell their top players and face relegation for many years to come.

Somalia as of right now has been relegated to Div 5 when it was part of the Premier league couple of decades ago :francis:

Inshallah we'll get outta this mess we got ourselves in soon, Somalia is still figuring out how federalism works, once we fine tune it to where we no longer get into qabsi qabsi we'll take back the entire horn.

Somaliweyne never dies :wow: I'll never forget the midget's face back in february when he saw where the election was heading :shookgabre: and the same thing will happen to UAE. Foreign power's meddling can only work for so long

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
MSB was an excellent leader but he made too many mistakes. Each mistake he made costed him and had heavy repercussions.

His rule over Somalia reminds me of how a supposed championship contender football team is, all the players and managers needed to win assembled but every game small mental mistakes cost them goals against which leads to a horrible season and at the end they sell their top players and face relegation for many years to come.

Somalia as of right now has been relegated to Div 5 when it was part of the Premier league couple of decades ago :francis:

Siad reminds me of Arsene Wenger

:damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending