Occult rituals

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I’m now into the occult, however the thought of placing a human skull in my room still shudders me. I would like to practice sorcery and black magic, I would like to defend myself against evil men who would like to use me and throw me out like a dirty tissue. Ive already got a voodoo doll for any hopeless man who chooses to break my heart. I wish him nothing but agonising chronic pain !!! The pain that will make him suicidal. I have a true believe that the arts of black magic do work. I’m not at all dismissive in the powers of the supernatural. In fact it fascinates me.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
So you work with the devil now? I don't think that will improve your life at all. What makes you think the Jinns will be loyal to you :lolbron:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I would much rather worship Satan who makes all my wishes come true than someone who burns me for eternity for simply not believing in it !!! Satan is nice and likes everything humans loath. Our inner desires are what humans most fear hence Satan is quite powerful ! Hail Satan

I don't get somalis. If you don't wanna be Muslim then don't be its your choice. Its always to the extreme with you ppl.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
I would much rather worship Satan who makes all my wishes come true than someone who burns me for eternity for simply not believing in it !!! Satan is nice and likes everything humans loath. Our inner desires are what humans most fear hence Satan is quite powerful ! Hail Satan

:draketf: So covering yourself in chicken blood and doing other nasty shit will make your dreams come true?

I’m now into the occult, however the thought of placing a human skull in my room still shudders me. I would like to practice sorcery and black magic, I would like to defend myself against evil men who would like to use me and throw me out like a dirty tissue. Ive already got a voodoo doll for any hopeless man who chooses to break my heart. I wish him nothing but agonising chronic pain !!! The pain that will make him suicidal. I have a true believe that the arts of black magic do work. I’m not at all dismissive in the powers of the supernatural. In fact it fascinates me.

If I wasn't Muslim I would be an occultist and become a celebrity. That being said surely believing in occult will prove that God exists and so therefore you will live a shit life knowing soon as you die you are going to hell for eternity. Thats why most celebs are depressed and need drugs to forget this.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
audhubillah min al shaytan rajim
wGdM5.gif

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
I’m a bruja I could give you some books and ancient mexican spells but that’s about it I also reccomend burning sage after any rituals/spells

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
I’m Muslim thank god :wowsweat: the dark magic can ruin somebody’s life I reccomend staying far far far far away I almost joined a cult I reccomend you just think about the negative stuff rather then the good that barely comes out of it

I’m Muslim thank god :wowsweat: the dark magic can ruin somebody’s life I reccomend staying far far far far away I almost joined a cult I reccomend you just think about the negative stuff rather then the good that barely comes out of it

Are you dhulbahante?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Do you want to practice sexual magic? Then holla at your boy I’ll penetrate you releasing all the demons inside you when I bust.

Status
Not open for further replies.