Occult rituals

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIP
This is by far the most annoying person on this site. This isn't about black magic or anything. Just made this thread to criticize Islam.

Dhimo nacalatulacaleyk

I’m now into the occult, however the thought of placing a human skull in my room still shudders me. I would like to practice sorcery and black magic, I would like to defend myself against evil men who would like to use me and throw me out like a dirty tissue. Ive already got a voodoo doll for any hopeless man who chooses to break my heart. I wish him nothing but agonising chronic pain !!! The pain that will make him suicidal. I have a true believe that the arts of black magic do work. I’m not at all dismissive in the powers of the supernatural. In fact it fascinates me.

Just sell your soul to iblees but
use It for winning lottery numbers
instead

:dabcasar:

Funny thing is that a belief in the satanic realm aswell as the Angelic realm presupposes religion, since they are theistic in nature based on supernatural concepts, thus rendering your rejection of the Supreme self-defeating.

But this is SS after all :manny:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Everyone needs to be nice to Eternal, or you're next like her EX. :damn:Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I’m now into the occult, however the thought of placing a human skull in my room still shudders me. I would like to practice sorcery and black magic, I would like to defend myself against evil men who would like to use me and throw me out like a dirty tissue. Ive already got a voodoo doll for any hopeless man who chooses to break my heart. I wish him nothing but agonising chronic pain !!! The pain that will make him suicidal. I have a true believe that the arts of black magic do work. I’m not at all dismissive in the powers of the supernatural. In fact it fascinates me.

Becareful what you wish for dear friend, once u enter the demonic realm, your soul will forever be lost to the underworld. Negative energy multiplying each step u take in all directions.

People that practice magic, white or black magic lead sad miserable lives, I know u are joking but I have come face to face with those who practice voodoo, I have seen real evil and looked straight in the eyes of individuals under the fierce grip of Satan himself.

I thank the lord everyday that I am a good person, pure in innocence like that of a newborn, just a beacon of hope and positive light, such people you describe cower in my presence and hide in shame. My point is why do u want to take their foot steps, always lurking in the dark and doing evil behind closed doors. When u can be walking the surface of the world with absolute pride like myself, the way your mother and my mother intended for us. :)

Which Farax hurt you.

occult practitioners are a bunch of pussies ,
the ones that re the real deal, are actually slaves.
you self yourself into slavery for supposed material gain from "magic",
instead they use you, you are just another sucker.

the costs are horrendous, ive seen it happen to someone i worked with, 2 actually
both of them did not even choose to engage in the occult but were drawn into it through their sex partners.

if you ever know what happened to them , you would keep it in your pants and become monogamous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts