Obsession with young xalimos

Kayo

Already bought my grave
Why do people go on about how a woman expires when she hits 30 on here? I didn’t realize my worth as a human being is done in a few years. Why didn’t anyone tell me? I have to prepare for my imminent death. What is so attractive about a 20 year old rather than a 30 year old? Is it because you want her to pop out a kid each year or because you don’t want a partner who’s financially independent? I personally haven’t met many 20 year olds who are financially stable, so I fail to see what’s so attractive. There isn’t much of a difference in looks, so don’t be spouting bullshit about how women look better in their early 20s. Anyways, I’d like to know what’s so much more attractive about women in their early 20s. Plenty of women are giving birth to healthy babies, so don’t tell me about the risks of pregnancy as well.
No it the fact that most women become less attractive at a certain age mostly around their late 20s to mid 30s, the only thing that a man is attracted to a woman is how she looks like, she could be dumb, half blind, living in a dumpster but if a man finds her attractive all of her short comings will be erased and elevated to the status of the man while it's the complete opposite for a man, a man could be ugly as toe but it he is tall enough, rich enough and lives in a good house a woman will find him attractive despite being ugly
To the point a woman's ability to find a good partner is tied to the way she looks but as you know at a certain point she loses that ability

Bohol

VIP
No it the fact that most women become less attractive at a certain age mostly around their late 20s to mid 30s, the only thing that a man is attracted to a woman is how she looks like, she could be dumb, half blind, living in a dumpster but if a man finds her attractive all of her short comings will be erased and elevated to the status of the man while it's the complete opposite for a man, a man could be ugly as toe but it he is tall enough, rich enough and lives in a good house a woman will find him attractive despite being ugly
To the point a woman's ability to find a good partner is tied to the way she looks but as you know at a certain point she loses that ability

Women were always chosen for their beauty, age and fertility across all cultures. No idea why halimos are acting surprised suddenly.

VixR

Veritas
I feel you right there. Crazy isn't it, ajnabi = a blank page, a story where you don't know the ending. Best kind of story :yacadiim:

The comfort of "own" doesn't translate to much. I find excess familiarity unattractive, if he is verbalising the same struggles I have, keep to myself and swallow, then I cannot respect him
The beauty is you don’t have to swallow it though. I’m good at being confided in. It only becomes a problem with people who’re too negative and drag you down with them, but you know, guys don’t really tell their friends half the shit that’s going on with them. We usually have really close female friends who know us inside and out, but with them they really don’t unload properly except in relationships, if they feel at ease.

Do you know, it’s taught in psychology that it’s usually more comfortable for men if you’re side-by-side, instead of facing them, if you’re having a tough discussion lol.

Last edited:

Kayo

Already bought my grave
The beauty is you don’t have to swallow it though. I’m good at being confided in. It only becomes a problem with people who’re too negative and drag you down with them, but you know, guys don’t really tell their friends half the shit that’s going on with them. We usually have really close female friends who know us inside and out, but with them they really don’t unload properly except in relationships, if they feel at ease.

Do you know, it’s taught in psychology that it’s usually more comfortable for men if you’re side-by-side, instead of facing them, if you’re having a tough discussion lol.
Because most women are bat shit crazy when it comes to discussion

Say you are nearing 30 and confronted with these mysogynist attitudes..why consider these men at all

There's other cultures out there where you are exactly the age at which people are starting to settle. Be that 30 or late twenties or mid 30s.

Somali men that I see in real life fall into two camps. Only the actions of 1 are disturbing, you will see men in their 30s who never actively pursue their peers but women significantly younger. It's weird when its intentional, usually people with hangups about their age you can bet were born under some bush.

Important to add. Not all are obsessed with age. In fact when I add a year or 2 to my age, its suprising how many don't care.

Males who came to the west at the age of 15, 18 or 21, irl distinguished by their foreign accented speech import their shit ideas to forums. They do not represent the average western somali.

Wallahi, I’ve never realized that some have such an obsession with one’s age until I came to somalispot. I always thought that people of a similar age tend to seek each other out. Actively pursuing women ten to twenty years younger than you is bizarre to me. What would you even have in common? I’ve never met Somali men like the ones on this forum. Most of the men I know are kind and respectful. Anyways, why would you limit yourself to a small group of men? It can be difficult to find a Somali man who meets your standards and lives in the same city. The one that might be best for you could be from another ethnicity.

Last edited:

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth

The amount of Somali guys telling me their deepest darkest secrets they hardly tell their homeboys is absolutely shocking.

You are right, they don't really have emotional confidants they usually reserve it for a lover, close male friend, etc. It's kind of sad to be honest.

Maybe a good Soul II Soul talk would have brought them back to reality, and prevent our boys from crime and punishment, wallahi.

VixR

Veritas
Because most women are bat shit crazy when it comes to discussion
We’re not.
Maybe my “lol” made you feel defensive, no need. It’s even how you talk with each other, I noticed, especially when it’s heavy. Doesn’t mean it’s bad, it’s just tendencies.

The amount of Somali guys telling me their deepest darkest secrets they hardly tell their homeboys is absolutely shocking.

You are right, they don't really have emotional confidants they usually reserve it for a lover, close male friend, etc. It's kind of sad to be honest.

Maybe a good Soul II Soul talk would have brought them back to reality, and prevent our boys from crime and punishment, wallahi.

women have a collective mentality while men dont. Thats why when u go into any gym anywhere in the west. Men are lifting and doing Their own thing while women are jam packed in these dance studios in the 10s and 20s doing zumba.
@IftiinOfLife blame the hollywood movies for that kinda nonsense. I view that the same way niggas yell for their hooyos when in deep shit. f*ck is ur momma gonna do for u waryaa.

Last edited:
Wallahi, I’ve never realized that some have such an obsession with one’s age until I came to somalispot. I always thought that people of a similar age tend to seek each other out. Actively pursuing women ten to twenty years younger than you is bizarre to me. What would you even have in common? I’ve never met Somali men like the ones on this forum. Most of the men I know are kind and respectful. Anyways, why would you limit yourself to a small group of men? It can be difficult to find a Somali man who meets your standards and lives in the same city. The one that might be best for you could be from another ethnicity.
The same reason women are attracted to financially stable men is why males pursue females younger than them. Its in our nature to be attracted to youth and beauty. simple. its not bizzare but totally natural.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The awkward moment when all these incels in this thread beating their chests are virgins and never married themselves but somehow want to dictate on when a woman should marry. Hypocrisy at its finest, all of you are 30 or way past 30, tell me why you are never married? This is why Somalia is a shithole,we have waste of sperms that we call men. You actually think Somali women would spit on you if you were on fire let alone marry you losers.

I'm only 25 and I can tell the cadaan women in my classes are feeling the biological clock ticking. They're all securing husbands and relationships if they hadn't done so in their undergrad years already. Even they understand and comprehend that their beauty and fertility won't last forever so why can't Xalimos get it?

Find a good man with outstanding character and fears Allah when you're young! If you don't do this early the chances of you attracting a high value man is slim to none.

Thats because they are cadaan. They age like milk and have been talking birth control since the 6th grade and have higher rates of infertility (you're in med school, so you probably already know this.) Anyways, calafkaada wa calafkaada, so stop with the doom and gloom! Women don't need to rush with anything if they choose not to. There are plenty of eligible educated Somali men who are single, same with the women. Its not a drought out here like you are making it seem.

Trending

Latest posts