Obsession with young xalimos

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
FyI men dont give a f*ck about a woman's ambitions and careers sxb.
we need submissive subordinates not back seat drivers sxb.

You're very wrong mate imagine this
you have no problems regarding prior to this subject if any of your female family members are submissive subordinates
Your mother or sister as submissive objects who do as you please and not the typical family routine upbringing
Would you want the same for your sister if she marries to someone with similar views would you prefer her to be submissive subject to her husband

Think

Why do people go on about how a woman expires when she hits 30 on here? I didn’t realize my worth as a human being is done in a few years. Why didn’t anyone tell me? I have to prepare for my imminent death. What is so attractive about a 20 year old rather than a 30 year old? Is it because you want her to pop out a kid each year or because you don’t want a partner who’s financially independent? I personally haven’t met many 20 year olds who are financially stable, so I fail to see what’s so attractive. There isn’t much of a difference in looks, so don’t be spouting bullshit about how women look better in their early 20s. Anyways, I’d like to know what’s so much more attractive about women in their early 20s. Plenty of women are giving birth to healthy babies, so don’t tell me about the risks of pregnancy as well.

The sunnah is to marry young and to seek anything that deviates from this is a manifestation of deep corruption which only leads one to ruins.

You see the males for the most part from the gangbanger to the salesman all desired marriage at a young age but crazed circumstances and expectations for the most part continues to prevent them.

But the majority of our Xaalimo's for the most part don't even have this desire until they hit late 20's or into there 30's pissing away their primes in slavery and servitude (career) and for the most part still have nothing to show for it.

Of course your human and those desires can't be turned off and since you didn't care about the sunnah to begin with that thirst will be quenched by other shameless means of course.

So you get a 30 year old that has had on average 6 or more illigitimate relationships in that period.

Filled to the brim with all types of psychological scars, deep emotional issues as well as a litany of never ending negative baggage or trauma she carries from those experiences.

Spent the best part of her life languishing in slavery and servitude for a multitude of bosses she takes pride in instead of her husband.

Comes with a laundry list of liabilities and financial debts, and the worst part is the complete absence of any tangible worldly assets to her name despite pissing away her prime.

Loss upon loss upon loss which is what you expect when you turn away from the Prophetic guidance.

But as typical of females in general instead of advicing the younger generation not to make the same mistakes they have, you instead drag each other down that black pit.

You have been warned countless times in your prime years but choose to ignore it, no need for calaacal today, you had countless opportunities that the males never had and it didn't require any effort from you.

Last edited:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
gaboob and qaboob are two diff. things. Cold vagina kulaha more like old vagina.
:chrisfreshhah:

It looks like youve been brainwashed whilst browsing sites
You cannot degrade your female counterparts
desperation is making you say degrading shit

I understand your frustrations mate
You've brought this on yourself
Go out , have a nightlife

Men will always look at a women's past while women will look at a man's future. Also the older you become the more expectations you put on yourself and the relationship which at the end create resentment.

You're very wrong mate imagine this
you have no problems regarding prior to this subject if any of your female family members are submissive subordinates
Your mother or sister as submissive objects who do as you please and not the typical family routine upbringing
Would you want the same for your sister if she marries to someone with similar views would you prefer her to be submissive subject to her husband

Think
idk why u bringing up my mom or sisters in this. My mothers and sister dont do as i please but as my father pleases. There's a diff.

It looks like youve been brainwashed whilst browsing sites
You cannot degrade your female counterparts
desperation is making you say degrading shit

I understand your frustrations mate
You've brought this on yourself
Go out , have a nightlife
bruh, bringing up my fam and now this.
aight imma let it slide and im gonna say this again, Men dont give a f*ck about a woman's career and ambitions, most do coz they wanna smash and women know that too. why u more mad than the girls i have "degraded" you gotta siil gaboobey?
:manny:

bruh, bringing up my fam and now this.
aight imma let it slide and im gonna say this again, Men dont give a f*ck about a woman's career and ambitions, most do coz they wanna smash and women know that too. why u more mad than the girls i have "degraded" you gotta siil gaboobey?
:manny:

What do you got to be mad about? He’s saying to think about the females in your family and whether you would be happy with them being submissive in a relationship. Clearly, you don’t care. I don’t give a shit if you said cold or old. You’re still degrading women at the end of the day. You’ve had your minute and now need to hop off my thread. I don’t want to waste another minute talking to a disrespectful, misogynistic piece of shit.

It is all about freshness, a 20 year old female is more fresh than a 30 year old (in most cases). When you go to your local supermarket, do you buy the soft cookies that were just baked the same day or those that were in the shelf for 5 days and hardened?

:russ::russ:

From now on, I have to think in terms of fruit and veggies when it comes to women. Buy fresh. I will remind myself.

What do you got to be mad about? He’s saying to think about the females in your family and whether you would be happy with them being submissive in a relationship. Clearly, you don’t care. I don’t give a shit if you said cold or old. You’re still degrading women at the end of the day. You’ve had your minute and now need to hop off my thread. I don’t want to waste another minute talking to a disrespectful, misogynistic piece of shit.
Telling my sisters not to be submissive is me setting them up for failure. They MUST listen to him in what he thinks will benefit them and their family, if she gets divorced for being a "Naag Nool" thats her problem. I push them to get degrees not because i fucking care about their ambitions and goals, i could care less wallahi. Go to school coz if you wont be able to keep your husband atleast u can take care of your little creatures by yourself and not have to bother me. Thats how i feel and they know it.

The sunnah is to marry young and to seek anything that deviates from this is a manifestation of deep corruption which only leads one to ruins.

You see the males for the most part from the gangbanger to the salesman all desired marriage at a young age but crazed circumstances and expectations for the most part continues to prevent them.

But the majority of our Xaalimo's for the most part don't even have this desire until they hit late 20's or into there 30's pissing away their primes in slavery and servitude (career) and for the most part still have nothing to show for it.

Of course your human and those desires can't be turned off and since you didn't care about the sunnah to begin with that thirst will be quenched by other shameless means of course.

So you get a 30 year old that has had on average 6 or more illigitimate relationships in that period.

Filled to the brim with all types of psychological scars, deep emotional issues as well as a litany of never ending negative baggage or trauma she carries from those experiences.

Spent the best part of her life languishing in slavery and servitude for a multitude of bosses she takes pride in instead of her husband.

Comes with a laundry list of liabilities and financial debts, and the worst part is the complete absence of any tangible worldly assets to her name despite pissing away her prime.

Loss upon loss upon loss which is what you expect when you turn away from the Prophetic guidance.

But as typical of females in general instead of advicing the younger generation not to make the same mistakes they have, you instead drag each other down that black pit.

You have been warned countless times in your prime years but choose to ignore it, no need for calaacal today, you had countless opportunities that the males never had and it didn't require any effort from you.
Yes, and our prize for being good little Somali girls who wear hijab and listen to our parents is being a surrogate mother for a Barkhad Abdi lookalike who was a gangbanger in his younger years and doesn’t earn enough to even support himself.

Please :hillarybiz:

Macalin M

Out here
Women are best between the ages 17 to 20. They are like fresh fruit then.

:banderas:

Something happens with most women at thirty. It is like they hit an invisible wall or something.
17???? Nigga do you live in the West because I might have to call the nonce patrol on you.

Telling my sisters not to be submissive is me setting them up for failure. They MUST listen to him in what he thinks will benefit them and their family, if she gets divorced for being a "Naag Nool" thats her problem. I push them to get degrees not because i fucking care about their ambitions and goals, i could care less wallahi. Go to school coz if you wont be able to keep your husband atleast u can take care of your little creatures by yourself and not have to bother me. Thats how i feel and they know it.

You really think that’s in their best interest? Alhamdulillah, I’ve never run into a Farax like you. I genuinely feel bad for your sisters for having a brother who doesn’t give a shit about them. Family is meant to empower you, but the opposite seems to be going on with your family.

I’d rather be in servitude of a multitude of bosses rather than be fully reliant on a man. Working gives me the means to support myself. If my relationship doesn’t work out, I’m now stuck with nowhere to go. God forbid the day I’m ever completely dependent on someone. While it might have worked for some, it’s still a recipe for disaster.

Educated men usually want equally yolked women that’s why doctors usually marry other doctors, if you’re actually adding value to yourself in that time then you shouldn’t have a problem being compatible to a man of your worth, but a women’s biological clock is very real so be precarious of your time.

18+ nigga fucking a 13/14 year old is nonce behaviour in this day and age. Ngl mate I ain’t a fan of them YTS niggas
Wow, it gets better. I thought you were only a misogynistic little shit, but you’re a pedophile as well.
@Furioso shaming tactics after shaming tactics. Imma tell yall, a girl becomes mature as soon as she gets her periods. she's ready for mating dont care if she's 11 or 15. Go argue with the wall.
As my wise forefathers said "Gabar yaraan magasho."

@Furioso shaming tactics after shaming tactics. Imma tell yall, a girl becomes mature as soon as she gets her periods. she's ready for mating dont care if she's 11 or 15. Go argue with the wall.
As my wise forefathers said "Gabar yaraan magasho."

Sxb, I’m ready for the mug shots that will be coming soon. Make sure to get your best angle.
:gaasdrink:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Sis there’s no point in asking this question. Most niggas here will be bachelors well into their thirties like most Somali men. Being misogynistic is their way of coping. They are bitter about their receding hairlines and flabby stomachs.

And if it was halal to be gay, best believe I wouldn’t waste my time on the average hairy, chinless man.

Not every Somali men are like your father and brothers so quit generalizing Somali men with your family issues.

Somali men are not known for being hairy, chinless or broke. It's pretty obvious you're a foreigner larping as a Somali.

How many non-Somalis do we have on here pretending to be Somali? :what:

@Arma @Libaaxseendheer @diaby @Samaalic Era