Obsession with young xalimos

Why do people go on about how a woman expires when she hits 30 on here? I didn’t realize my worth as a human being is done in a few years. Why didn’t anyone tell me? I have to prepare for my imminent death. What is so attractive about a 20 year old rather than a 30 year old? Is it because you want her to pop out a kid each year or because you don’t want a partner who’s financially independent? I personally haven’t met many 20 year olds who are financially stable, so I fail to see what’s so attractive. There isn’t much of a difference in looks, so don’t be spouting bullshit about how women look better in their early 20s. Anyways, I’d like to know what’s so much more attractive about women in their early 20s. Plenty of women are giving birth to healthy babies, so don’t tell me about the risks of pregnancy as well.

Bohol

VIP
It is all about freshness, a 20 year old female is more fresh than a 30 year old (in most cases). When you go to your local supermarket, do you buy the soft cookies that were just baked the same day or those that were in the shelf for 5 days and hardened?

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Why do people go on about how a woman expires when she hits 30 on here? I didn’t realize my worth as a human being is done in a few years. Why didn’t anyone tell me? I have to prepare for my imminent death. What is so attractive about a 20 year old rather than a 30 year old? Is it because you want her to pop out a kid each year or because you don’t want a partner who’s financially independent? I personally haven’t met many 20 year olds who are financially stable, so I fail to see what’s so attractive. There isn’t much of a difference in looks, so don’t be spouting bullshit about how women look better in their early 20s. Anyways, I’d like to know what’s so much more attractive about women in their early 20s. Plenty of women are giving birth to healthy babies, so don’t tell me about the risks of pregnancy as well.

Women are best between the ages 17 to 20. They are like fresh fruit then.

:banderas:

Something happens with most women at thirty. It is like they hit an invisible wall or something.

Sis there’s no point in asking this question. Most niggas here will be bachelors well into their thirties like most Somali men. Being misogynistic is their way of coping. They are bitter about their receding hairlines and flabby stomachs.

And if it was halal to be gay, best believe I wouldn’t waste my time on the average hairy, chinless man.

It is all about freshness, a 20 year old female is more fresh than a 30 year old (in most cases). When you go to your local supermarket, do you buy the soft cookies that were just baked the same day or those that were in the shelf for 5 days and hardened?

Women are best between the ages 17 to 20. They are like fresh fruit then.

:banderas:

Something happens with most women at thirty. It is like they hit an invisible wall or something.

So, it’s just the ego knowing you’re her first partner and feeling like you’re special for it. Knowing that she won’t do a comparison between you and her other partners. There’s no wall when you hit 30, you’re just older like you were when you hit 25 or 27. I mean everyone has their “preferences” and if that’s yours, I wish you all the best with finding your “fresh fruit”.

Sis there’s no point in asking this question. Most niggas here will be bachelors well into their thirties like most Somali men. Being misogynistic is their way of coping. They are bitter about their receding hairlines and flabby stomachs.

And if it was halal to be gay, best believe I wouldn’t waste my time on the average hairy, chinless man.

Yeah, this was a waste of time. I don’t even know what I was expecting since I’m getting the same bullshit that was in other threads. Inshallah, I’ll never run into the type of men that are on somalispot. They will be kept three planets away from me.

Yeah, this was a waste of time. I don’t even know what I was expecting since I’m getting the same bullshit that was in other threads. Inshallah, I’ll never run into the type of men that are on somalispot. They will be kept three planets away from me.
That is Somali men in a nutshell. Whine all day about Xalimos, but bring nothing to the table. The gender roles are reversed in our community. They expect us to coddle and take care of them physically and financially while they only bring us headaches and their ugly asses. No wonder more of us are dating and marrying out. They are like dead weight we need to get rid of.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

11256.jpg

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Spot on don't let these selfish individuals spoil your future ambitions and career, they're only interested in getting jiggy jiggy with women in their 20s
Honestly giving birth at a young age is not wise or a good decision making if you or your spouse are not financially stable enough to support income
but you put that aside to fulfil the desires and lust
we Somalis lack in these various departments and it's depressing not being able to think ahead like future planning

Hence it's practically common in our community to experience early divorce due to our neglect we have little regards for the future

We lack the capabilities

Also alot of men percieve women as pleasing objects and birth machines which is a negative connotation

Somali parents also pressure and rush things up
Only to end up in their way a dysfunctional route
Unless we change these narratives introduce methods that'll benefit the misguided youth and embark on a new journey

Spot on don't let these selfish individuals spoil your future ambitions and career, they're only interested in getting jiggy jiggy with women in their 20s
Honestly giving birth at a young age is not wise or a good decision making if you or your spouse are not financially stable enough to support income
but you put that aside to fulfil the desires and lust
we Somalis lack in these various departments and it's depressing not being able to think ahead like future planning

Hence it's practically common in our community to experience early divorce due to our neglect we have little regards for the future

We lack the capabilities

Also alot of men percieve women as pleasing objects and birth machines which is a negative connotation

Somali parents also pressure and rush things up
Only to end up in their way a dysfunctional route
Unless we change these narratives introduce methods that'll benefit the misguided youth and embark on a new journey
FyI men dont give a f*ck about a woman's ambitions and careers sxb.
we need submissive subordinates not back seat drivers sxb.

Somalis are neither hairy nor chinless
That is Somali men in a nutshell. Whine all day about Xalimos, but bring nothing to the table. The gender roles are reversed in our community. They expect us to coddle and take care of them physically and financially while they only bring us headaches and their ugly asses. No wonder more of us are dating and marrying out. They are like dead weight we need to get rid of.
Who is even entertaining the thought of you, miss igbo?

FyI men dont give a f*ck about a woman's ambitions and careers sxb.
we need submissive subordinates not back seat drivers sxb.

Thank you for saying what I’ve known this whole time. All you want is a submissive woman. That’s why you seek out women who are young, don’t have any relationship experience and who aren’t financially independent. It’s because you want a submissive woman who doesn’t have the means to support herself. You don’t want a relationship, but instead a partner who solely exists for your pleasure. You don’t want her to better herself, to reach her highest potential.

Thank you for saying what I’ve known this whole time. All you want is a submissive woman. That’s why you seek out women who are young, don’t have any relationship experience and who aren’t financially independent. It’s because you want a submissive woman who doesn’t have the means to support herself. You don’t want a relationship, but instead a partner who solely exists for your pleasure. You don’t want her to better herself, to reach her highest potential.
why cant i want a woman who solely gives her life for Allah her children and her husband? Include parents in this mix. why is it a problem that i dont want my wife to be working outside with vultures and hyenas when i can do it for all of us?
why is it so "misogynistic" for men to have standards and want what they want without being named and shamed for it? while women with standards are considered liberated and modern? WHY? ii sheeg.
who said i dont want my wife to better herself?? she doesnt have to tie her shoe laces like me every morning for that. Why cant she stay at home, support me and my career to better our family?
I didnt break my back all those 4 years in university with an engineering degree to "support" a xalimo with a bachelors in social work or nursing.
:drakekidding:

Stop shaming men for wanting submissive females. i see right thru it sxb.

why cant i want a woman who solely gives her life for Allah her children and her husband? Include parents in this mix. why is it a problem that i dont want my wife to be working outside with vultures and hyenas when i can do it for all of us?
why is it so "misogynistic" for men to have standards and want they want without being named and shamed for it? while women with standards are considered liberated and modern? WHY? ii sheeg.
who said i dont want my wife to better herself?? she doesnt have to tie her shoe laces like me every morning for that. Why cant she stay at home, support me and my career to better our family?
I didnt break my back all those 4 years in university with an engineering degree to "support" a xalimo with a bachelors in social work or nursing.
:drakekidding:

Stop shaming men for wanting submissive females. i see right thru it sxb.

Nobody’s shaming you for wanting a partner who stays home to take care of the children, but I remember you saying that you want a submissive partner without ambitions. Why does being a housewife mean you’re submissive? You’re both contributing to the relationship and therefore have equal say. I don’t know what submissive bullshit you’re on because both my parents have equal say in the relationship despite my mom being a housewife. She makes sure that we are fed, clothed and taken care of while my father makes sure we can pay the bills. I respect the work they both put in to make their relationship work. Aren’t they both contributing an equal amount to the relationship? Also, tell me how one will better themselves without ambition? Didn’t you also say something about a cold vagina? When you reduce my worth to my vagina, I’ll say whatever the f*ck I want. Stop crying wolf and saying that I’m shaming you for wanting a traditional household, when you’re just a misogynistic asshole.

Last edited:

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Lol you guys are funny. Sometimes what you want is not what you will get, taasi ogaada, stop talking about women as if they are not precious humans with dreams and feelings! It annoys me to no end. Kullaha women 25+ are expired. We dont live for men, we live to worship Allah. Thats it! Btw ajanabi men are not like that, esp cadaan men, this site seriously gives me anxiety when it come to faraxs. I pray i marry nin rag ah who is open minded, kind hearted and full of naxariis. Be a little more open minded guys!

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Lol you guys are funny. Sometimes what you want is not what you will get, taasi ogaada, stop talking about women as if they are not precious humans with dreams and feelings! It annoys me to no end. Kullaha women 25+ are expired. We dont live for men, we live to worship Allah. Thats it! Btw ajanabi men are not like that, esp cadaan men, this site seriously gives me anxiety when it come to faraxs. I pray i marry nin rag ah who is open minded, kind hearted and full of naxariis. Be a little more open minded guys!

There are open minded individuals but narrow minded folks outnumber them by the thousands

These men are victims of influence through indoctrinations by their elders they have been exposed to this doctrine through folklore
Hence it's practically common among somali men to perceive somali women as "kuwa bislaaday ama raali galiso " if we interpret it means
Ripe and submissive

Which is very negative , there's no regards to their human nature

We have gabay and geraar on how we used to plunder our enemies and take their wives as concubines

"Hebel hebel ayaanu warano ku dhufnay ilaa kurkiisa go'ay, mundullahi ku oowdhnay dhab ka shidnay hashiisana iyo hantida la tagnay , salaantiisa ka wadnay keena ka dhigay "

We attacked Hebel Hebel with Spears till his head came off, surrounded his hut and lit with fire, we took his livestock and wealth and his wife as ours.

As long as we have this primitive mindset embedded in our brains don't expect Somalis to uplift from this backwards thinking

Nobody’s shaming you for wanting a partner who stays home to take care of the children, but I remember you saying that you want a submissive partner without ambitions. Why does being a housewife mean you’re submissive? You’re both contributing to the relationship and therefore have equal say. I don’t know what submissive bullshit you’re on because both my parents have equal say in the relationship despite my mom being a housewife. She makes sure that we are fed, clothed and taken care of while my father makes sure we can pay the bills. I respect the work they both put in to make their relationship work. Aren’t they both contributing an equal amount to the relationship? Also, tell me how one will better themselves without ambition? Didn’t you also say something about a cold vagina? When you reduce my worth to my vagina, I’ll say whatever the f*ck I want. Stop crying wolf and saying that I’m shaming you for wanting a traditional household, when you’re just a misogynistic asshole.
gaboob and qaboob are two diff. things. Cold vagina kulaha more like old vagina.
:chrisfreshhah:

Trending

Latest posts