Obsession with the Somali community

this is exactly what I mean when I say ajnabis are obsessed with the Somali community. We get singled out constantly by these Asians and Arabs. If only they could focus on their fucked up communities and not ours.

- Also f*ck these weak Somali men who love to agree with these ppl

Somali men on social media opened the door for ajanabis to attack the community. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I remember when people used to attack blm Halimos for being desperate for ajanabi approval but these incels are also doing the same πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ.

Somali men on social media opened the door for ajanabis to attack the community. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I remember when people used to attack blm Halimos for being desperate for ajanabi approval but these incels are also doing the same πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ.
Yes I was mortified to see this arab call a Somali girl β€œdhil*o! This is shocking behaviour and it’s only going to get worse. Also I’ve noticed that if it was someone β€œblack” coming for us they would be called all sorts of slurs by somali men. Yet when it comes to Arabs or Asians it’s β€œ my brother in Islam you are right” β€œone ummah” WEAK PPL!

These stupid, shameless, spineless beta cucks have allowed our community to be attacked and shamed on an international platform. They are always bootyclapping for foreign men. Aghas Calayk.

Somalis are far more conservative and Islamic compared to Asians.

I have never in my life seen an entire family who drinks alcohol and acts like Islam is "Culture" in the Somali community. Meanwhile, there are uncountable amounts of Asians, whether they are Arabs, Hindi, Iranians etc, who act like Islam is an option.

I hope normal Somali women and men start to realise that the insecure and unappealing people in our community are the ones fuelling this division and 'gender wars'. No normal Somali men has trouble attracting a Somali woman and vice versa. These weirdos need to get therapy for their issues instead of shaming us and siding with foreigners to shame us.

Sometimes I wish SomaliSpot was real life so that some of you would be laughed out of the public eye forever.

Yes I was mortified to see this arab call a Somali girl β€œdhil*o! This is shocking behaviour and it’s only going to get worse. Also I’ve noticed that if it was someone β€œblack” coming for us they would be called all sorts of slurs by somali men. Yet when it comes to Arabs or Asians it’s β€œ my brother in Islam you are right” β€œone ummah” WEAK PPL!

" MUH AKHIIII" they scream as they dive to save their Asian masters. Disgusting low-lives.

The only reason why they call Somali women bad names, on social media platforms, is because they are angry because they get turned down.

I have never seen normal Somali men be this fixated on denigrating Somali women, nor have I ever seen normal Somali women insult Somali men as a group. Especially not in front of shisheeye.

Last edited:

Mozart

You need people like me
Let’s be honest now folks. Somali women set the standard when it comes to mocking the other gender.

Somali women open the door for Ajnabis to insult Somali Men by Openly talking about their shortcomings on social Media. Somali Men open the door for these "Twitter Akhs" to talk about Somali Women whilst cheering them on. Both are different sides of the same coin IMO.

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
The tweet is no longer there. Can someone summarise what it said?

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Screenshot 2022-11-11 at 19.13.02.png

just found this guy’s account turns out that this isn’t his first rodeo. Yet these begs will happily throws under the bus when these ajnabis have it out for us.

No community in the west can lecture Somalis when it comes to deen as a collective.

The reason we make a big deal out of murtads and degenerates men and women is because it’s not common in our community.

This is why we still predominantly see ourselves as monolith.

Asians and Arabs don’t and cannot see themselves as monolith because sadly they have been the poster boys for murtads and degenerates for decades

Somalis are also a lot more conservative and despite what some say still love the deen.

It’s not out of inferiority but sincerity that some Somalis may put down one of their own when they do unIslamic behaviours and will make it clear. Others don’t do that because of the lack of sincerity/lack of care in general as they don’t see themselves as monolith. They can’t care about hoes or stress of them to much because they’re plenty of them, so they just except the bitter pill and see themselves as individuals

Trying to be like Arabs or Asians when it comes to deen is lowering our standards. What we got to do is not tolerate slander from ajnabis and I mean actual slander.
Also we need to focus on the getting educated and making money whilst retaining our love for deen and not turn to a bunch a coons like other communities that came to the West

β€œWe” lol why does he care so much about ex Muslim Somalis? There’s hardly any compared to his fellow Asians who go clubbing and do all sorts

β€œWe” lol why does he care so much about ex Muslim Somalis? There’s hardly any compared to his fellow Asians who go clubbing and do all sorts
Bro the Pakistani community has the highest murtads on a public level. They’re shamelessly liberal politicians and on top of that have the most Shia and ahmadiya kaffirs in Muslim diaspora. None their women even wear hijabs lmao Bro needs to worry about his Pakistani mayor instead of policing the Somali community.

Trending