Obsession with the Somali community

As I said yesterday folks..... these arabs and browns are just jealous that despite us possessing all the traits they feel they're above..... we still kick ass and we're becoming more mainstream in the west

They only pull out the muslim card for control purposes, NOT concern. They're mad because we won't stop - even if our coons side with them

They have a problem with us doing well - they can go drink hot pee and deal with it
:sass1:

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
As I said yesterday folks..... these arabs and browns are just jealous that despite us possessing all the traits they feel they're above..... we still kick ass and we're becoming more mainstream in the west

They only pull out the muslim card for control purposes, NOT concern. They're mad because we won't stop - even if our coons side with them

They have a problem with us doing well - they can go drink hot pee and deal with it
:sass1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
Bro the Pakistani community has the highest murtads on a public level. They’re shamelessly liberal politicians and on top of that have the most Shia and ahmadiya kaffirs in Muslim diaspora. None their women even wear hijabs lmao Bro needs to worry about his Pakistani mayor instead of policing the Somali community.
As an apostate (ex-Muslim) myself, I see nothing wrong with being a Murtad. If the religious Somalis didn't overtly harass and insult Somali girls everyday on social media, other ethnic groups wouldn't open their mouth.

I don’t care for these Arabs or Asians, they are the most hated in the west due to their extremist views on Islam and are a huge embarrassment. Arabs have destroyed their own country and have allowed Americans and the British to take their oil while destroying their country at the same time. Asians have been divided by the British and are money hungry people because they come from slums. Somalis have strength, are self assured people and don’t need to throw away their culture in order to assimilate. Somalis are going to be powerful in the years to come, they have will have a profound impact and there is nothing these dirty people can do.

Yes I was mortified to see this arab call a Somali girl “dhil*o! This is shocking behaviour and it’s only going to get worse. Also I’ve noticed that if it was someone “black” coming for us they would be called all sorts of slurs by somali men. Yet when it comes to Arabs or Asians it’s “ my brother in Islam you are right” “one ummah” WEAK PPL!
In what context was he calling her dh*no? Just curious to know the background story.

Trending

Latest posts