Oblivious Somali Instagram "model" and an MP says 2 aljazeera "we will make Somalia great again"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
@sahersi You don't have to denounce anything since the rest of the Somalis see Sland as just part of wider Somalia.
You can be selected as well if you appeal to your sub clan elders and make connections with them in the south.

This is the woman MP representing my sub sub sub sub sub clan in the Federal Government. Made a thread about it months ago.

http://www.somalispot.com/threads/congrats-to-faadumo-ismaaciil-xuseen-gaane.16933/
15665731_1194338430650033_974435078798712129_n.jpg

@sahersi You don't have to denounce anything since the rest of the Somalis see Sland as just part of wider Somalia.
You can be selected as well if you appeal to your sub clan elders and make connections with them in the south.

This is the woman MP representing my sub sub sub sub sub clan in the south. Made a thread about it months ago.

http://www.somalispot.com/threads/congrats-to-faadumo-ismaaciil-xuseen-gaane.16933/

it was a joke sxb.
i would not go back for a legitimate job much less one that I would get illegitimately. on top of that, i wouldn't want haram (ish) money and getting involved in qabiil nonsense.:manny:

Bohol

VIP
it was a joke sxb.
i would not go back for a legitimate job much less one that I would get illegitimately. on top of that, i wouldn't want haram (ish) money and getting involved in qabiil nonsense.:manny:

Life is about taking risks. Many of those MPs are good people actually, they invested back in Sland and some even created
factories.

Life is about taking risks. Many of those MPs are good people actually, they invested back in Sland and some even created
factories.
I will take risks when i have the money

besides i literally know nothing about qabiil. i dont even know what comes after isaq.
i might be more qualified than that 'model' but i still have no experince in politics. if someone like me becomes an MP, it'll just add to our corruption.

This is the woman MP representing my sub sub sub sub sub clan in the Federal Government. Made a thread about it months ago.

what will it take for me to become head of ciidagale tho :damedamn:

Bohol

VIP
what will it take for me to become head of ciidagale tho :damedamn:

CG just like HY has several MPs there. You just have to compete with other CGs in the selections,
with a bit of cash involved. Currently CG has 3 seats (various sub clans).

Maybe you know this guy Xussen Carab Cisse, he is one of the CG MPs and well known in the south. You can get in touch with
him next time.
esse.jpg

CG just like HY has several MPs there. You just have to compete with other CGs in the selections,
with a bit of cash involved. Currently CG has 3 seats (various sub clans).

Maybe you know this guy Xussen Carab Cisse, he is one of the CG MPs and well known in the south. Maybe you can get in touch with
him next time.
esse.jpg

what's he doing standing in front of the blue flag tho :damedamn: wouldn't that earn u exilement

He doesn't give a f&ck, he is earning $millions why should he care. He was born in Afgoye, Somalia he grew up in Somalia most of his
life.

is he corrupt? he seems corrupt. Horta how can all these dirty MPs sleep at night while knowingly taking blood money :jcoleno: ppl are starving and ur pocketing aid money smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts