Oblivious Somali Instagram "model" and an MP says 2 aljazeera "we will make Somalia great again"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

First of all, she needs to quit wearing those fake lenses.

Second of all, she is on a borrowed time. She left Minneapolis and straight to Mogadishu not knowing how to survive from the rebels. She's a fatalist. She roams around cafe shops with her diaspora friends. She is gaining more confidence to go about her business.

Folks! I call it first !

I give her 16 months

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
so many questions :cosbyhmm:

who the hell was that cameraman during the election, damn near made me seasick :cosbyhmm:

why my man at 1:27 picking his ear with his shades :cosbyhmm:

why the soldiers at 1:03 standing with their arms locked like they in the middle of a riot :cosbyhmm:

that girl with the contacts said a whole bunch of words, but wtf did she actually say :cosbyhmm:

is the reporter called Mohamed Adow as in Cadow as in enemy :cosbyhmm:

First of all, she needs to quit wearing those fake lenses.

Second of all, she is on a borrowed time. She left Minneapolis and straight to Mogadishu not knowing how to survive from the rebels. She's a fatalist. She roams around cafe shops with her diaspora friends. She is gaining more confidence to go about her business.

Folks! I call it first !

I give her 16 months
LMFAO it was only a matter of time lol, Trump owns anything that includes "make [ ] great again"

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
She is young, therefore. They needed some representation of 70 % of the population.

What a stupid way to elect people. It's like these people chose mechanisms to guarantee a low calibre of people end in the government. So they wanted young people and females specifically? I bet she had to come from a particular qabiil too.

I just remembered. Wasn't there a thread on her month back?

waraabe

Your superior
What a stupid way to elect people. It's like these people chose mechanisms to guarantee a low calibre of people end in the government. So they wanted young people and females specifically? I bet she had to come from a particular qabiil too.

I just remembered. Wasn't there a thread on her month back?

all that matters is that she is hot. I wonder if she is thick :ahh:

Loool I have the same questions I swear
so many questions :cosbyhmm:

who the hell was that cameraman during the election, damn near made me seasick :cosbyhmm:

why my man at 1:27 picking his ear with his shades :cosbyhmm:

why the soldiers at 1:03 standing with their arms locked like they in the middle of a riot :cosbyhmm:

that girl with the contacts said a whole bunch of words, but wtf did she actually say :cosbyhmm:

is the reporter called Mohamed Adow as in Cadow as in enemy :cosbyhmm:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Her mental capacity is evidently shallow. The rebels will have a field day with her. She is like a sitting duck

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
upload_2017-2-10_18-20-45.png

She's very likeable. #MSGA in her valley accent. She's in wolf's den.

Status
Not open for further replies.