Obeying ones husband comes before obeying one's parents or relatives

FORLORNE

شهيد عبدولي علي علمي

الرِّجَالُ قَوَّامُونَ عَلَى النِّسَاءِ بِمَا فَضَّلَ اللَّهُ بَعْضَهُمْ عَلَىٰ بَعْضٍ وَبِمَا أَنفَقُوا مِنْ أَمْوَالِهِمْ ۚ فَالصَّالِحَاتُ قَانِتَاتٌ حَافِظَاتٌ لِّلْغَيْبِ بِمَا حَفِظَ اللَّهُ ۚ وَاللَّاتِي تَخَافُونَ نُشُوزَهُنَّ فَعِظُوهُنَّ وَاهْجُرُوهُنَّ فِي الْمَضَاجِعِ وَاضْرِبُوهُنَّ ۖ فَإِنْ أَطَعْنَكُمْ فَلَا تَبْغُوا عَلَيْهِنَّ سَبِيلًا ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ عَلِيًّا كَبِيرًا -

حَدَّثَنَا أَزْهَرُ بْنُ مَرْوَانَ، حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ بْنُ زَيْدٍ، عَنْ أَيُّوبَ، عَنِ الْقَاسِمِ الشَّيْبَانِيِّ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ أَبِي أَوْفَى، قَالَ لَمَّا قَدِمَ مُعَاذٌ مِنَ الشَّامِ سَجَدَ لِلنَّبِيِّ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ قَالَ ‏"‏ مَا هَذَا يَا مُعَاذُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ أَتَيْتُ الشَّامَ فَوَافَقْتُهُمْ يَسْجُدُونَ لأَسَاقِفَتِهِمْ وَبَطَارِقَتِهِمْ فَوَدِدْتُ فِي نَفْسِي أَنْ نَفْعَلَ ذَلِكَ بِكَ ‏.‏ فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏"‏ فَلاَ تَفْعَلُوا فَإِنِّي لَوْ كُنْتُ آمِرًا أَحَدًا أَنْ يَسْجُدَ لِغَيْرِ اللَّهِ لأَمَرْتُ الْمَرْأَةَ أَنْ تَسْجُدَ لِزَوْجِهَا وَالَّذِي نَفْسُ مُحَمَّدٍ بِيَدِهِ لاَ تُؤَدِّي الْمَرْأَةُ حَقَّ رَبِّهَا حَتَّى تُؤَدِّيَ حَقَّ زَوْجِهَا وَلَوْ سَأَلَهَا نَفْسَهَا وَهِيَ عَلَى قَتَبٍ لَمْ تَمْنَعْهُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

FORLORNE

شهيد عبدولي علي علمي
حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيلَ، حَدَّثَنَا عَلِيُّ بْنُ الْحَسَنِ، حَدَّثَنَا الْحُسَيْنُ بْنُ وَاقِدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو غَالِبٍ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ أَبَا أُمَامَةَ، يَقُولُ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ ثَلاَثَةٌ لاَ تُجَاوِزُ صَلاَتُهُمْ آذَانَهُمُ الْعَبْدُ الآبِقُ حَتَّى يَرْجِعَ وَامْرَأَةٌ بَاتَتْ وَزَوْجُهَا عَلَيْهَا سَاخِطٌ وَإِمَامُ قَوْمٍ وَهُمْ لَهُ كَارِهُونَ

لاَ تَصُمِ الْمَرْأَةُ وَبَعْلُهَا شَاهِدٌ إِلاَّ بِإِذْنِهِ وَلاَ تَأْذَنْ فِي بَيْتِهِ وَهُوَ شَاهِدٌ إِلاَّ بِإِذْنِهِ وَمَا أَنْفَقَتْ مِنْ كَسْبِهِ مِنْ غَيْرِ أَمْرِهِ فَإِنَّ نِصْفَ أَجْرِهِ لَهُ

Any self respecting man would not argue over his wife’s mother/father and make her choose between them.

Also ma af Arabic ban ahay where is the translation warya.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
الرِّجَالُ قَوَّامُونَ عَلَى النِّسَاءِ بِمَا فَضَّلَ اللَّهُ بَعْضَهُمْ عَلَىٰ بَعْضٍ وَبِمَا أَنفَقُوا مِنْ أَمْوَالِهِمْ ۚ فَالصَّالِحَاتُ قَانِتَاتٌ حَافِظَاتٌ لِّلْغَيْبِ بِمَا حَفِظَ اللَّهُ ۚ وَاللَّاتِي تَخَافُونَ نُشُوزَهُنَّ فَعِظُوهُنَّ وَاهْجُرُوهُنَّ فِي الْمَضَاجِعِ وَاضْرِبُوهُنَّ ۖ فَإِنْ أَطَعْنَكُمْ فَلَا تَبْغُوا عَلَيْهِنَّ سَبِيلًا ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ عَلِيًّا كَبِيرًا -

حَدَّثَنَا أَزْهَرُ بْنُ مَرْوَانَ، حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ بْنُ زَيْدٍ، عَنْ أَيُّوبَ، عَنِ الْقَاسِمِ الشَّيْبَانِيِّ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ أَبِي أَوْفَى، قَالَ لَمَّا قَدِمَ مُعَاذٌ مِنَ الشَّامِ سَجَدَ لِلنَّبِيِّ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ قَالَ ‏"‏ مَا هَذَا يَا مُعَاذُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ أَتَيْتُ الشَّامَ فَوَافَقْتُهُمْ يَسْجُدُونَ لأَسَاقِفَتِهِمْ وَبَطَارِقَتِهِمْ فَوَدِدْتُ فِي نَفْسِي أَنْ نَفْعَلَ ذَلِكَ بِكَ ‏.‏ فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏"‏ فَلاَ تَفْعَلُوا فَإِنِّي لَوْ كُنْتُ آمِرًا أَحَدًا أَنْ يَسْجُدَ لِغَيْرِ اللَّهِ لأَمَرْتُ الْمَرْأَةَ أَنْ تَسْجُدَ لِزَوْجِهَا وَالَّذِي نَفْسُ مُحَمَّدٍ بِيَدِهِ لاَ تُؤَدِّي الْمَرْأَةُ حَقَّ رَبِّهَا حَتَّى تُؤَدِّيَ حَقَّ زَوْجِهَا وَلَوْ سَأَلَهَا نَفْسَهَا وَهِيَ عَلَى قَتَبٍ لَمْ تَمْنَعْهُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

The fact that you have to relay this to the community shows how far gone we are

ihh3muj3ej041.jpg

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Is this hadith even reliable?:noneck::farmajoyaab:
Can you not read Arabic :faysalwtf:
one of the few benefits of going to a Arab dugsi is that I can speak and read arabiya:ayaanswag:
Basically

I ain’t gonna see I understood the whole thing but the gist of it is:

by the words of rasollulah pbuh

men are the protector and defenders of women
Women aren’t to let a person in to the home without mans approval
A Hadith
Something about al shabab and sharia law
The word Never four times
That’s all I’ve got so far
:trumpsmirk:

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Can you not read Arabic :faysalwtf:
one of the few benefits of going to a Arab dugsi is that I can speak and read arabiya:ayaanswag:
Basically

I ain’t gonna see I understood the whole thing but the gist of it is:

by the words of rasollulah pbuh

men are the protector and defenders of women
Women aren’t to let a person in to the home without mans approval
A Hadith
Something about al shabab and sharia law
The word Never four times
That’s all I’ve got so far
:trumpsmirk:
I can read and speak arabic, I was just wondering if this hadith is authentic, personally I haven't heard of it. But this guy is saying obeying your husband is before obeying your parents, thats absurd ofc he's got an agenda!:faysalwtf:plus the ayahs can't be used for such context, obeying your parents comes before obeying your husband.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I can read and speak arabic, I was just wondering if this hadith is authentic, personally I haven't heard of it. But this guy is saying obeying your husband is before obeying your parents, thats absurd ofc he's got an agenda!:faysalwtf:plus the ayahs can't be used for such context, obeying your parents comes before obeying your husband.
The alshabaab stuff sounds out of place
I believe you actually are supposed to put husband first lol

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
:ulyin::comeon: islamically you are supposed to obey your parents before your husband. I will give you the benefit of doubt, you're just trolling:damedamn::camby:
Actually no
“The responsibilities of a married woman towards her parents are like those of any other woman. The rights a woman owes her parents remain intact and sacred, both before and after marriage. But obedience to the husband takes precedence over obedience to the parents if there is a conflict
- Sheikh Munajjid , prominent Saudi Muslim lecturer issued a fatwa saying this

Daacad90

Actually no
“The responsibilities of a married woman towards her parents are like those of any other woman. The rights a woman owes her parents remain intact and sacred, both before and after marriage. But obedience to the husband takes precedence over obedience to the parents if there is a conflict
:ohdamn::mjkkk::ileycry::wow1: uh ok...

Daacad90

Actually no
Its just one of many scholarly opinions, Its not like its xaram If I don't agree with it. I can provide ayah and hadith as evidence to show parents should be put first!:fittytousand:

Trending

Latest posts