Obeying ones husband comes before obeying one's parents or relatives

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Its just one of many scholarly opinions, Its not like its xaram If I don't agree with it. I can provide ayah and hadith as evidence to show parents should be put first!:fittytousand:
In general yes, but these things change when your a married women
Then your husband takes you into his protection from your fathers protection

that is when your husband begins to take precedence

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
no wonder there is so much codependency in our community

there should be a leader in the house but dont mistake that for tyranny
When you put a Miskiin Hooyo as the man, the whole foundation of the family is messed
But some moms are strong enough to do it, tho they shouldn’t have been placed into that situation

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
In general yes, but these things change when your a married women
Then your husband takes you into his protection from your fathers protection

that is when your husband begins to take precedence
Personally I don't have it in me to give a husband precedence over my parents. My parents are the ones who birthed me and fed me, a husband is essentially not your family, he will turn on me on the first chance!:fittytousand:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Personally I don't have it in me to give a husband precedence over my parents. My parents are the ones who birthed me and fed me, a husband is essentially not your family, he will turn on me on the first chance!:fittytousand:
A true husband is supposed to protect you and keep you under his protection and feed you too kkk
You wouldn’t need to work (try and find a working married xalimo back home)
Just raising kids practice deen
When kids are grown then feel free to do what u please!

FORLORNE

شهيد عبدولي علي علمي
Any self respecting man would not argue over his wife’s mother/father and make her choose between them.

Also ma af Arabic ban ahay where is the translation warya.

وقال صاحب (الإنصاف): [لا يَلزَمُها طاعةُ أبوَيها فى فِراق زوجِها، ولا زيارةٍ ونحوِها، بل طاعةُ زوجِها أَحَقُّ] اهـ. وقال صاحب (شرح منتهى الإرادات): "قال أحمد فى امرأة لها زوجٌ وأمٌّ مريضة: طاعةُ زوجِها أَوجَبُ عليها مِن أمِّها، إلاّ أن يَأذَنَ لها"

وقال صاحب (الإنصاف): [لا يَلزَمُها طاعةُ أبوَيها فى فِراق زوجِها، ولا زيارةٍ ونحوِها، بل طاعةُ زوجِها أَحَقُّ] اهـ. وقال صاحب (شرح منتهى الإرادات): "قال أحمد فى امرأة لها زوجٌ وأمٌّ مريضة: طاعةُ زوجِها أَوجَبُ عليها مِن أمِّها، إلاّ أن يَأذَنَ لها"
نحن لا نتحدث اللغة العربية هنا نبذل قصارى جهدك للتحدث باللغة الإنجليزية!

Last edited:
الرِّجَالُ قَوَّامُونَ عَلَى النِّسَاءِ بِمَا فَضَّلَ اللَّهُ بَعْضَهُمْ عَلَىٰ بَعْضٍ وَبِمَا أَنفَقُوا مِنْ أَمْوَالِهِمْ ۚ فَالصَّالِحَاتُ قَانِتَاتٌ حَافِظَاتٌ لِّلْغَيْبِ بِمَا حَفِظَ اللَّهُ ۚ وَاللَّاتِي تَخَافُونَ نُشُوزَهُنَّ فَعِظُوهُنَّ وَاهْجُرُوهُنَّ فِي الْمَضَاجِعِ وَاضْرِبُوهُنَّ ۖ فَإِنْ أَطَعْنَكُمْ فَلَا تَبْغُوا عَلَيْهِنَّ سَبِيلًا ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ عَلِيًّا كَبِيرًا -

حَدَّثَنَا أَزْهَرُ بْنُ مَرْوَانَ، حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ بْنُ زَيْدٍ، عَنْ أَيُّوبَ، عَنِ الْقَاسِمِ الشَّيْبَانِيِّ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ أَبِي أَوْفَى، قَالَ لَمَّا قَدِمَ مُعَاذٌ مِنَ الشَّامِ سَجَدَ لِلنَّبِيِّ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ قَالَ ‏"‏ مَا هَذَا يَا مُعَاذُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ أَتَيْتُ الشَّامَ فَوَافَقْتُهُمْ يَسْجُدُونَ لأَسَاقِفَتِهِمْ وَبَطَارِقَتِهِمْ فَوَدِدْتُ فِي نَفْسِي أَنْ نَفْعَلَ ذَلِكَ بِكَ ‏.‏ فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏"‏ فَلاَ تَفْعَلُوا فَإِنِّي لَوْ كُنْتُ آمِرًا أَحَدًا أَنْ يَسْجُدَ لِغَيْرِ اللَّهِ لأَمَرْتُ الْمَرْأَةَ أَنْ تَسْجُدَ لِزَوْجِهَا وَالَّذِي نَفْسُ مُحَمَّدٍ بِيَدِهِ لاَ تُؤَدِّي الْمَرْأَةُ حَقَّ رَبِّهَا حَتَّى تُؤَدِّيَ حَقَّ زَوْجِهَا وَلَوْ سَأَلَهَا نَفْسَهَا وَهِيَ عَلَى قَتَبٍ لَمْ تَمْنَعْهُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Doesnt same goes For husband btw the wife have right over husband 2

Any self respecting man would not argue over his wife’s mother/father and make her choose between them.

Also ma af Arabic ban ahay where is the translation warya.
I dont know know If that hadith is relieble the wife have right to visit her family when ever she want and the cant Forbid her that and also he cant Forbid her to helposti her family whether she helping her sick parents or she is working to provide her parents
Wife's have rights over the husband in islam 2

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Not true your parents always come first if your parents invite you out for dinner and your partner does the same thing your supposed to go with your parents. If something as minor as this favors your parents what makes you think husband has any power.

Trending