Obese UK geeljire causing mayhem at a McDonald’s

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
This is not even funny that f8ggot obese whale hoyadiis wasaha this is typically the obese geeljire spoiled by his hooyo to eat everything he looks like a fat naag look at that soft jelly face abihiis wasaha wallahi billahi he needs to get the fck beat up

I am starting to think there is a secretive campaign to embarass Somalis. The daily number of videos and tweets on Twitter and Instagram seems to be the proof. Once a year is understandable but how is it possible that there is embarassing content everyday? These celebrity status seeking fools are being paid to do this.
If we stop doing embarrassing things, then this would not be a problem. There's no conspiracy.

Sol

?
1366426273165.png

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
This is not even funny that f8ggot obese whale hoyadiis wasaha this is typically the obese geeljire spoiled by his hooyo to eat everything he looks like a fat naag look at that soft jelly face abihiis wasaha wallahi billahi he needs to get the fck beat up
I'm starting to think you're right. Wallahi that's how geeljire men are shaped these days. WTF

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
He's so fat. That's disgusting. Not only is he embarassing Somalis but he embarassed Somalis while morbidly obese. The action he did and his appearance is embarassing so it was a double hit on Somalis.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Audubillah what did he eat? I never thought Somali men could gain weight like that? He’s got that fat white women body type :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending