Obese UK geeljire causing mayhem at a McDonald’s

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
I am starting to think there is a secretive campaign to embarass Somalis. The daily number of videos and tweets on Twitter and Instagram seems to be the proof. Once a year is understandable but how is it possible that there is embarassing content everyday? These celebrity status seeking fools are being paid to do this.

I am starting to think there is a secretive campaign to embarass Somalis. The daily number of videos and tweets on Twitter and Instagram seems to be the proof. Once a year is understandable but how is it possible that there is embarassing content everyday? These celebrity status seeking fools are being paid to do this.
Somalis are extreme cloutchasers thats why

SOMALIKNIGHT

Somalis are extreme cloutchasers thats why

It is more than that. This is a obvious conspiracy. There are probably Zionist or EU forces at play. Just like how people have their doubts about 9/11 or the banking industry but of course this would be a much smaller example. I provided those examples to give context.

Fat dude was extremely hungry. Maybe he is diabetic too. Those McD employees handled the situation very well. Let the idiot eat and there shall be peace.

Tukraq

VIP
It is more than that. This is a obvious conspiracy. There are probably Zionist or EU forces at play. Just like how people have their doubts about 9/11 or the banking industry but of course this would be a much smaller example. I provided those examples to give context.
Nah sxb were just a loud and famous population filled with characters man

Not really....most schools have somali class clown. This is the clown few years later. Both guys on girls somalis are biggest attention seekers out there

SOMALIKNIGHT

This is why I made a thread here saying there should be social media ban in our motherland. It is because of filth like this. No one supported my suggestion.

No doubt like the arab dressing ones

Pre 2012 I used to be excited to see anything online about Somalis. Once Vine came out 2013 it started going downhill and now we at rock bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts