NY Times; Shabaab transforming into Drug Cartel/Mafia Syndicate investing in realestate

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
R88kKEt.png

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Interesting that you find the New York Times reliable now after questioning their journalistic integrity a year ago when they dared to post about your sugar daddy Qatar's admission to carrying out a bombing campaign in Bosaso (a city which the clan you claim hails from). Very interesting.
:patrice:
For anyone wondering, here's the post in question:
kickz said:
As you have laid it out, there should have been an investigation.

But I am always skeptical about the facts, when you step back Geo politically. UAE, Saudia are aligned, while Turkey and Qatar are aligned. Also Saudis and UAE regularly buy media propaganda here in the US.

And I have never parroted any of those Wadani accounts attacking Puntland.
I am seeing the same pattern that other Nabar iyo Naxdin drones follow. Deflect, deflect, deflect. When ever the FGS's sugar daddy Qatar is brought up, they mention UAE, Saudi Arabia and anything else to distract from the elephant in the room.

This isn't about Saudi Arabia, UAE, or Turkey. It's about Qatar and the FGS. Stay focused.
kickz said:
Also Saudis and UAE regularly buy media propaganda here in the US.
So if I am understanding you correctly, you are seriously suggesting that the New York Times, the most reputable news organization in the world, was paid by UAE and Saudi Arabia to slander Qatar?

How do you reconcile this with the fact that Qatar admitted that the audio was true? Did UAE and Saudi Arabia pay them to say that as well?

Interesting that you find the New York Times reliable now after questioning their journalistic integrity a year ago when they dared to post about your sugar daddy Qatar's admission to carrying out a bombing campaign in Bosaso (a city which the clan you claim hails from). Very interesting.

665A1FDA-BEE9-4B51-ABEC-8A91E0FE70D1.gif

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
@embarassing gave him that good good akhi there's no getting thru to him :francis:

This is nothing more then an economic hit piece meant to cripple Somalia's rise by targeting its banking sector.

They are the financiers of al-shabab along with the Khaleeji countries and without there funding, training, logistics and support, they would have never been this powerful.

Classic problem, reaction, solution and the solution her is to control every single transaction that happens in our finance sector.

Details of these transactions will be shared with there kharijiite lapdogs who will use this information to extort the public further.

They plan but Allah is the best of planners, so far much of the terror they cause is mostly directed at filthy corrupt soldiers and other tuugo, especially corrupt business people that harm the people as well as competitors.

I see this whole ordeal as one massive 'cleansing' act, we cannot expect victory when we have so much filth amongst us.

Baqarah:251
And if it were not for Allah checking [some] people by means of others, the earth would have been corrupted