Nugaal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Nugaal - the gobol with the least incidence of poverty in all of somalia. Mudug is close but unfortunately we have primitive ppl in south mudug bringing down the average

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
:ufdup:Say it. Who did you mean, sxb?
It’s the tribe of yajuuj and majuuj Who live in baraxley xamar dhuusomareeb cadaado Who only know how to murder rape pillage plunder isbaaro suicide bombs that’s why there’s a suicide bomb everyday in Mogadishu it’s in your blood to be a savage in sha Allah the United States will drop more bombs on barawe and liberate it from the savage tribes of yajuuj and majuuj

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
It’s the tribe of yajuuj and majuuj Who live in baraxley xamar dhuusomareeb cadaado Who only know how to murder rape pillage plunder isbaaro suicide bombs that’s why there’s a suicide bomb everyday in Mogadishu it’s in your blood to be a savage in sha Allah the United States will drop more bombs on barawe and liberate it from the savage tribes of yajuuj and majuuj

I see you've been on the khat.

:hahaidiot:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Wow that scenery is definitely majestic, did u guys know that green is my favorite color? Not because of money but because that color represents nature and growth to me. I would love to camp out on that area just to observe the environment and ofcourse the night skies :)

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Wow that scenery is definitely majestic, did u guys know that green is my favorite color? Not because of money but because that color represents nature and growth to me. I would love to camp out on that area just to observe the environment and ofcourse the night skies :)

Are you a spy? Are you doing a research on Somalis? Who are you? No Somali can be this positive all the time, speak! Who sent you?

giphy.gif

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Are you a spy? Are you doing a research on Somalis? Who are you? No Somali can be this positive all the time, speak! Who sent you?

giphy.gif

@Reiko haha thanks for the laugh mate, I'm just a regular ole nomad passing by. This is my first time seeing the beauty of nugaal, I hope to witness it in real life soon I/A :)

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I see you've been on the khat.

:hahaidiot:
Mogadishu the city of the human bombs isbaaro black market and terrorist sympathisers now let it burn moryaan last time I checked Mogadishu was the capital of Somalia so why are you catching feelings like it belongs to your tribe hooyada waase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending