Now the english are even in our country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a savage that wants to go back to lawless anarchy no government Somalia. We tired of it

Sit ya ass down son:camby:

I didn't mean it as an insult :vo3yidw: I just think marehan are so focused on returning the glory of the somaliweyn they neglect their own cities in the meanwhile

I didn't mean it as an insult :vo3yidw: I just think marehan are so focused on returning the glory of the somaliweyn they neglect their own cities in the meanwhile

I do agree with the sentiments here that Marexaan are the only clan in Somalia that have the right to preach "Somaliweyne" and "Nationalism".

Even in '93 when my gobol was under attack against USC and Caydiid and he was about to capture the capital, the only clan that came to our aid were the MX from Galgaduud and together they helped us drive the forces away, when they could have simply ignored what was happening and carried on with their march to liberate the south.

If they aren't rewarded in this life with a functioning and prospering Gobol, may they be rewarded in the hereafter.
God bless Mareexan :salute:

I do agree with the sentiments here that Marexaan are the only clan in Somalia that have the right to preach "Somaliweyne" and "Nationalism".

Even in '93 when my gobol was under attack against USC and Caydiid and he was about to capture the capital, the only clan that came to our aid were the MX from Galgaduud and together they helped us drive the forces away, when they could have simply ignored what was happening and carried on with their march to liberate the south.

If they aren't rewarded in this life with a functioning and prospering Gobol, may they be rewarded in the hereafter.
God bless Mareexan :salute:
But they need to put effort into their cities too, otherwise who else would?

Status
Not open for further replies.