Now I know why dhaqan celis is extinct

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Do you know that they will email the government to snitch on their family? Wallahi I heard this happens. If you take their passport, they will email the government and make their parents get abused and threatened with prison. They don't even go to the embassy at Addis or Nairobi or Djibouti. I heard this today of two people who did this, one who needed to stop his criminality and the other who was a beluga whale and was sent to lose her fat. Two different people and both emailed dawlada

Dhaqan celis is dead where will they be sent to learn the culture and the diin if their parents failed them? Are they now writeoffs as children? My uncle told me you must have a lot of children because at least one will be a disappointment and a shame to you.

Do you know that they will email the government to snitch on their family? Wallahi I heard this happens. If you take their passport, they will email the government and make their parents get abused and threatened with prison. They don't even go to the embassy at Addis or Nairobi or Djibouti. I heard this today of two people who did this, one who needed to stop his criminality and the other who was a beluga whale and was sent to lose her fat. Two different people and both emailed dawlada

Dhaqan celis is dead where will they be sent to learn the culture and the diin if their parents failed them? Are they now writeoffs as children? My uncle told me you must have a lot of children because at least one will be a disappointment and a shame to you.

Dhaqan celis never worked unless you’ve convinced your kid(s) to live in Somalia and settle roots there permanently. In all honesty the parents failed at parenting and now are scrambling to fix things when it’s little too late. Maybe if they took their kids back home every few years from the start, or maybe if they just monitored their activities irl and online or maybe if they just prioritized education and high marks from the get go then maybe they wouldn’t have to unload their child to a country they know nothing about! And the audacity of these so-called zoo parents! they actually come back home and chill while leaving their troubled kid at the hands of a stranger. Lack of empathy has always been and will continue to be the downfall of our community. Shitty parents usually breed shitty kids, end of story. No amount of getting rid of your kid is gonna fix what you failed to instill in ‘em as parent from a young age! Good luck ppl!

Last edited:
... My uncle told me you must have a lot of children because at least one will be a disappointment and a shame to you.

i actually I think it’s the opposite, the fewer kids you have the less variable. The higher the number the higher probability. Also often having a lotta of kids means less attention and resources devoted to each. Which mean more often than not at least one or few of them will inevitably fall through the cracks. It’s hard to divide everything equally between 8 kids but with 4 it’s that much more doable. Large number of kids are also often attributed to poverty because in the modern era it’s no longer feasible or practical unless you’re willling to roll the dice and gamble with your offspring’s lives/well-being.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP

No having many children is not a solution , infact you'd be carrying an increased burden on your shoulders especially if not financially stable or prepared.

It's best to discipline the child at a young age , teach them from right and wrong ,
fail to do so then that is a direct problem.

Have 3-4 children maximum it doesn't matter whether it's a boy or girl they're both a blessing.
Somalis should stop think
Sons first narratives if they want a successful household.

🧢
Why would a western government care what some goofy children do in their motherland?
+ they are their children they can move them where the f*ck they want

I don't even get why people don't like dhaqan celis, I actually wouldn't mind as I would live with my grandparents and wouldn't be going to school all the time but then again it would mean I'd go to uni later than kids my age.