Now I know for sure caadans ain’t on shit

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My maadow friend’s sister and a lot of pro blacks think Somalis are afraid of whites. The number comeback they love to use is “ Y’all gonna need our help to fight the white man” I tell her that I rather die.
Here’s a picture of Somalis during 1915 Chicago.
859A070F-8487-433D-9924-F34C5A18813E.png

Group portrait of Somali women and girls and a white woman, girl, and men sitting on and standing near a couch at the Clark Street Police Station in Chicago, Illinois. AND there were no fucks given that day

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I just hope biden lifts the international travel ban so i can finally travel damn
Hopefully, but honestly the left doesn’t f*ck with us like that, either. While Obama was crying on TV about Trayvon I forgot his last name, he was droning the living hell out of Somalia. Chelsea Clinton and cave beasts turn on Omar because she criticized their precious Jews.
CB5F5B34-B445-4464-8C83-7EA015E403C0.jpeg

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Don’t we have ilhan in the states? We could use her to lobby for somalia. She is on path to become a well respected senior official, who already served longer than trump.

I see a bright partnership with the usa. We just need to get ric of farmaajo and co and within a decade the change will be outstanding.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
My maadow friend’s sister and a lot of pro blacks think Somalis are afraid of whites. The number comeback they love to use is “ Y’all gonna need our help to fight the white man” I tell her that I rather die.
Here’s a picture of Somalis during 1915 Chicago. View attachment 151544
Group portrait of Somali women and girls and a white woman, girl, and men sitting on and standing near a couch at the Clark Street Police Station in Chicago, Illinois. AND there were no fucks given that day

Do you know why they where there?

It is not a beautiful story at all.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Do you know why they where there?

It is not a beautiful story at all.
I know that somethings about it and I know that it was some fuckery going on. It’s very hard to find info about it. Was it that weird zoo expedition that one Somali clan got tricked into ? I know that the black activist groups HATE Somalis. Like hate, hate. From what my dad told me about the hypocrisy and fake ness from them (NOI, Black Panthers, Hebrew Israelites), they didn’t get along well.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
I know that somethings about it and I know that it was some fuckery going on. It’s very hard to find info about it. Was it that weird zoo expedition that one Somali clan got tricked into ? I know that the black activist groups HATE Somalis. Like hate, hate. From what my dad told me about the hypocrisy and fake ness from them (NOI, Black Panthers, Hebrew Israelites), they didn’t get along well.

Yeah the african American organizations hate somalis for quite weird reasons, noi hates us because we Oppose their version of islam on the grounds of shirk (biggest sin there is) I don’t even know why the black panthers hates us i mean even saddam hussein looked up to our way of retribution and mostly revenge. The hebrew israelites hate cushetic people and somalis the most because we do have a genetical connection with ancient Egypt besides the trade and politics we had with ancient Egypt.

Yes a somali clan got tricked into the human zoos but got payed and returned back home to somalia to my knowledge

Fay

DELETED
Hopefully, but honestly the left doesn’t f*ck with us like that, either. While Obama was crying on TV about Trayvon I forgot his last name, he was droning the living hell out of Somalia. Chelsea Clinton and cave beasts turn on Omar because she criticized their precious Jews. View attachment 151587
U know i was actually thinking about this as well... what is gonnna change after biden becomes president in 2021? Will blatant racism still be a thing.. im just so sick n tired of the racism wallahi i literally face it everyday im in a red state too louisiana, maybe i should move to either mn or atlanta i dno.. but i dnt think there will be a change even after biden, n i think they will start war too

Dear Somalis, now that idiot liberal whites are in charge in USA, now’s the time to take over. My dad told me that Democrats are only useful for benefits and that NO ONE really likes us, so just use any party .
Democrats are for the bohemian bourgeoisie whites republicans are for poor whites. The democrats use the Black community and forget about them after the election.

Here’s a picture of Somalis during 1915 Chicago. View attachment 151544
i was on LSA and they claim that somalis are a bunch of white worshippers. some of these people don't know what they are talking about. Compared to other africans, we barely white worship.

Last edited:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Hating on Librals is one thing but Why do Zoomelians hate on Democrats as a whole with such passion? :gucciwhat:
If it werent for Democrats reer merykan wouldnt have never existed. :ohlord:

Trending