Now I know for sure caadans ain’t on shit

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Dear Somalis, now that idiot liberal whites are in charge in USA, now’s the time to take over. My dad told me that Democrats are only useful for benefits and that NO ONE really likes us, so just use any party .

First we need the numbers, my brudda biden will take us off the muslim ban and we'll be flowing back in mass numbers, let my people in!
That means I’ll surely go back to Kenya my family wants me to get married next year

1604806224160.png

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
First we need the numbers, my brudda biden will take us off the muslim ban and we'll be flowing back in mass numbers, let my people in!
Honestly, it’s wasn’t a Muslim ban, but I believe it was race based. Why wasn’t Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, or Egypt banned ? Trump was getting flashbacks with the Barbary slave trade. But I’ve noticed that both Obama and Trump are scared of Somalis.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I've realised a good chunk of Somali incèls are masochists

Do you like it when aabo trump says you're a useless African bum and should be deported?
Race baiting propoganda is the only mechanism Liberals have to vilify Republicans if that’s all you got here’s my response:

Dear Somalis, now that idiot liberal whites are in charge in USA, now’s the time to take over. My dad told me that Democrats are only useful for benefits and that NO ONE really likes us, so just use any party .
This hayawan mistakes kindness för weakness :lawd:

Trending