Nova Scotia needs immigrants, it's begging, why can't somalis move their 2 get away frm Jamaicans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
There's a few Somalis out in Halifax believe it or not. But that place is gaajo af and full of descendants of black American slaves that Somalis wouldn't get along with

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
There's a few Somalis out in Halifax believe it or not. But that place is gaajo af and full of descendants of black American slaves that Somalis wouldn't get along with

Them blacks there are decent folks...they are actually not mentally slaved

waraabe

Your superior
can someone from Canada tell me the stats on this province (nova scotia) what is salary like, ethnic and religious breakdown, language spoken etc. (link evidence)

menace

VIP
can someone from Canada tell me the stats on this province (nova scotia) what is salary like, ethnic and religious breakdown, language spoken etc. (link evidence)

Population : 50 people ...45 of them old

$20k income

Landscape gorgeous

Would they recognize Somaliland: only if we plant our people there

No, i am divorced single father with twins that i raise myself after their hooyo ran off with another Farax.

That's something that always confused me. The city of Halifax has all the ingredients to become a major global city, and can easily accommodate a population of 5 million people or more. It has a very mild temperature, it's close to major shipping routes, and it has a very low population density.

Canada should have more major cities than it has right now.

menace

VIP
That's something that always confused me. The city of Halifax has all the ingredients to become a major global city, and can easily accommodate a population of 5 million people or more. It has a very mild temperature, it's close to major shipping routes, and it has a very low population density.

Canada should have more major cities than it has right now.

They seriously need to accept 80k Syrians bro

They seriously need to accept 80k Syrians bro

They need to accept 100K Syrians, a 100K Ukrainians, a 100K Nigerians, a 100K Mexicans, a 100K Filipinos, and recruit thousands of others to live and settle there. Halifax is a city with a lot of potential, and it could be just one more of the very few major cities that constitute Canada (pretty much Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver...that's it)

menace

VIP
They need to accept 100K Syrians, a 100K Ukrainians, a 100K Nigerians, a 100K Mexicans, a 100K Filipinos, and recruit thousands of others to live and settle there. Halifax is a city with a lot of potential, and it could be just one more of the very few major cities that constitute Canada (pretty much Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver...that's it)

Canada is in serious trouble runtii with its low population. It will never maximize it's potential if it does not populate her land.

I'm certain they will not allow uncontrolled Muslim population. Their preferred population is European or non-Muslim but thanks to the great Syrian war they will be shamed to take in few Syrians

Canada is in serious trouble runtii with its low population. It will never maximize it's potential if it does not populate her land.

I'm certain they will not allow uncontrolled Muslim population. Their preferred population is European or non-Muslim but thanks to the great Syrian war they will be shamed to take in few Syrians

Not to mention Canada's aging population, which will pose a whole host of problems in the coming decades. Canada should make use of it's advantageous position and bring in loads of Spanish, Greek, Italian, Ukrainian, Russian, Hispanic, West African, East Asian, and other refugees.

menace

VIP
I just could not believe the landscape beauty as I was flying over NF and NS on my way to Europe, there was no cloud and I was sitting at the window and what a beauty.

I just could not believe the landscape beauty as I was flying over NF and NS on my way to Europe, there was no cloud and I was sitting at the window and what a beauty.

Move to Canada saaxib. The cold isn't that bad and the women here are more beautiful than the USA. You can't lose.

menace

VIP
Move to Canada saaxib. The cold isn't that bad and the women here are more beautiful than the USA. You can't lose.

I am a Canadian citizen..majority of my lifetime gfs have been canadian-somali chicks

Nova Scotia needs immigrants, it's begging, why can't somalis move their 2 get away frm Jamaicans?

Jamaicans ,the ones on the run now trying not to get dragged down by Somalis, I think would be happy to be rid of us so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending