Not Wanting Marriage

Just do those temporary marriages 10mins one. To see if you are comfortable with the guy. :lolbron:

I ain't settling down until I'm dead.

Hello Somalispot :) I’m new here and I’ve been reading this forum for awhile and noticed how marriage is always a topic here. There seems to be a real desire for most young Somalis to find a partner and get married. I am one of the few who has no interest in the idea. I’ve never really wanted a husband and the idea of getting married makes me feel trapped. I never really desired to spend my time with a man or care for his needs. Of course I am attracted to men but I don’t think marriage is for me. I have never thought of marriage in my future even as a child. I might consider it in the future like who knows, being a woman in my early twenties. But right now I would be happier to be single. I was wondering if any others felt the same.
Good girl. Dont let anyone make you feel bad about .how you feel or pressure you into marriage. Now is the time for you to focus on school if marriage is in your future it will happen but your bills will always be there marriage or not. Stay true to yourself. Most men ain't loyal anyway

Attachments

• EF2D1791-4FED-4960-A6E7-16993804EEFA.jpeg
    EF2D1791-4FED-4960-A6E7-16993804EEFA.jpeg
    837.4 KB · Views: 43
Good girl. Dont let anyone make you feel bad about how you feel or pressure you into marriage. Now is the time for you to focus on school if marriage is in your future it will happen but paying your bills will always be there marriage or not.
confirmed the zionist have won

Sambuus

Inactive
If you don’t want a marriage, that’s absolutely fine. You can always marry later in life, it’s not the end of the world.
Y’all know that not everybody who lives in this dunya gets the chance to get married :kanyehmm:

Hello Somalispot :) I’m new here and I’ve been reading this forum for awhile and noticed how marriage is always a topic here. There seems to be a real desire for most young Somalis to find a partner and get married. I am one of the few who has no interest in the idea. I’ve never really wanted a husband and the idea of getting married makes me feel trapped. I never really desired to spend my time with a man or care for his needs. Of course I am attracted to men but I don’t think marriage is for me. I have never thought of marriage in my future even as a child. I might consider it in the future like who knows, being a woman in my early twenties. But right now I would be happier to be single. I was wondering if any others felt the same.
What your feeling about marriage is totally normal. It's just like women who dont want kids and say being a mom isn't in their future. Its fine. Some women prefer to live their life fully and accomplish their goals, travel, explore and not need the company of a man. I see no problem with that. Maybe your idea of getting married or not might change. No one knows what's to come from one day to the next, so for now live and let live I'd say!

Trending