Not praying a deal breaker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
No, some one who doesn't pray five times need to work on themselves before having a family. If such a person can't respect God's basic requirements do you think they would respect marriage and the responsibility that it entails.

Heck no

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
as soon as you say allahu akbar and enter salah i physically feel at ease and all my worries leave me , its a miracle in itself subhan'allah i feel disgusted with myself if i miss it :meleshame:
I hate praying cos of my fucked up knee which I injured in year 6. It hurts doing the sujuud so I sometimes pray sitting down like an oday.

Genie

The last suugo bender
I hate praying cos of my fucked up knee which I injured in year 6. It hurts doing the sujuud so I sometimes pray sitting down like an oday.

78e798eed8e11bf5c8d953c96b7d0486--hidup-quran-quotes.jpg
yh.....mhhmmm.....tell me more??? :farmajoyaab:

7929c3c046d1bb19074083da2c50ed06--sick-kids-kids-boys.jpg

listen at the end of the day its between u and allah , its not for him its for you , like i said the body needs exercise to stay in shape same way you soul NEEDS salah as nourishment or it slowly dies. Its for your own good , allahs wisdom cannot be beat by ur crusty knees :susp:

YoungFarah

VIP
78e798eed8e11bf5c8d953c96b7d0486--hidup-quran-quotes.jpg
yh.....mhhmmm.....tell me more??? :farmajoyaab:

7929c3c046d1bb19074083da2c50ed06--sick-kids-kids-boys.jpg

listen at the end of the day its between u and allah , its not for him its for you , like i said the body needs exercise to stay in shape same way you soul NEEDS salah as nourishment or it slowly dies. Its for your own good , allahs wisdom cannot be beat by ur crusty knees :susp:
Waa ku tujinaa next time I see you haye dheh

YoungFarah

VIP
Waar i have to be hard on these ts ilaa. :birdman:
I was kind to these xaalimos, calling them endearing words like abayoo, macaanto, sister, walaal etc. Nacaala from now on the only shit i'm gonna call them is s and s. .Ilaa they took my kindness as feminine:farole:
You've come to your senses nacalaa hard on s is the way :yousmart::westbrookswag:

Genie

The last suugo bender
I was better when I was around 12/13. Don't tell me you like the Mudug Somali too :cosbyhmm:

its better than reer koonfur and it gets better with age, have u ever heard old men speak in that dialect , its too jokes

so i'm guessing ur not that fluent , sad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending