Not praying a deal breaker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
If they have trouble making prayers but they know its wrong and they put in an active effort to correct that mistake that's fine. I myself have had difficulties praying in the past so I'd understand. But if they ignore salat altogether than absolutely not

Genie

The last suugo bender

its okay ur time isn't up yet ur still young , pray to your lord warya hasten to success for wallahi without salah the ''muslim'' soul is anchored and you won't get very far you're robbing your soul of its nourishment you feel depressed and lazy .... hasten to success and meet your lord 5 times a day.

its okay ur time isn't up yet ur still young , pray to your lord warya hasten to success for wallahi without salah the ''muslim'' soul is anchored and you won't get very far you're robbing your soul of its nourishment you feel depressed and lazy .... hasten to success and meet your lord 5 times a day.
You feel anxious too without it, that feeling of peace you get after Salah :banderas:

Genie

The last suugo bender
You feel anxious too without it, that feeling of peace you get after Salah :banderas:

as soon as you say allahu akbar and enter salah i physically feel at ease and all my worries leave me , its a miracle in itself subhan'allah i feel disgusted with myself if i miss it :meleshame:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending