Not praying a deal breaker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you marry someone who doesn't observe their daily prayers?

If yes, why ?
If no, why ?

Also, does religion play an important role in your life?

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I couldn't care less how religious someone is or how much they pray as I'm not the most strict with Praying so no it wouldn't be a deal breaker

Then that makes sense. God bless you bro I sometimes go weeks without praying especially during school :hova:

Yeah school messed up my time table. Primary was great since I had to do 8 to 13 pm but secondary ended up 16:00 pm
:mjcry:

University is fucked up I have to go to three different campus and they give me random time table.

Bunch of unorganized pricks

YoungFarah

VIP
Yeah school messed up my time table. Primary was great since I had to do 8 to 13 pm but secondary ended up 16:00 pm
:mjcry:

University is fucked up I have to go to three different campus and they give me random time table.

Bunch of unorganized pricks
Booker T :salute: brought back memories Smackdown vs Raw :russ:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Even back in highschool when I was smoking zoots every day I was praying my 5 daily prayers so I can't imagine marrying someone who doesn't. I ain't perfect but some self control and discipline goes a long way.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
How about if your spouse left the deen after marriage ? Would you leave them? Keeping in mind that you have several children together?

If she converted to Christianity or Judaism there still might be a chance. But if she went full on gaal-mode and decided to become atheist/agnostic then the marriage is null and void automatically. There's no real choice with the second option but if you marry a Somali lady it really shouldn't happen.

Worst case scenario: if she becomes a gaal I would take my kids back home to Somalia so their grandma can raise them properly. I don't want no kaafir near my children, even if it's there own mother !:farole:

How about if your spouse left the deen after marriage ? Would you leave them? Keeping in mind that you have several children together?

If the wife is different religion from you it would be hard raising the children because Most children grow up to become agnostic and atheist.

Its very dangerous cause most of the time the husband is the one who is working while the wife are raising the kids.

I will take the kid to somalia under the disguise of vacation like leori.

If I live in western country I am at a huge disadvantage at the court.

YoungFarah

VIP
How about if your spouse left the deen after marriage ? Would you leave them? Keeping in mind you have several children together
It all depends on the circumstance/situation like how many kids we have, how long we've been together. The way I look at things today I guess I would stay with her.

Genie

The last suugo bender
sorry but no , prayer is what separates you from being a non muslim so its akin to marrying a gaal , allow that.

:camby:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Praying is not hard and it takes two minutes to pray each salah. So if someone doesn't have that discipline I wouldn't see a future with them

Status
Not open for further replies.