(Not Confirmed Yet) Video of BlackCharcoal(Somali Youtuber) Getting Jumped Madows

I believe it was him but there's gonna be some khaniis niggas running in this thread automatically calling it fake without even fact checking
I said it was unconfirmed for a reason, the footage is too unclear. I can't even see anybody face. Maybe SnapDogg's goons jumped him, he was beefing with him recently on Youtube.

I'm starting to believe that charc was jumped, his injury was way too excessive. It would take more than one person to do that. He would have had more of a chance if it was one on one fight.

I believe it was him but there's gonna be some khaniis niggas running in this thread automatically calling it fake without even fact checking
It was not him....but I do believe he got beat up. He kinda needed it as well to humble himself

Couldn't give one toss at all. He probably deserved it, and that goes for these other second generation Muslims born in the west and who choose to engage in this violent culture of these AAs and Yardies.

Get a job, and get educated so you don't have to live around these wild animals.

"But bro it wasn't my fault I grew up poor and lived in a low income area, so I had to rep a gang ya feel me"

Yeah maybe if you didnt drop out of your accounting degree at university then you wouldn't be in this position. Fucking morons.

Last edited:

Macalin M

Out here
Loooool I don’t care but let’s be real he’s taller and skinnier than that. He props got fucked up but that don’t look like his build

Trending

Latest posts