Not able to have children

You need to sign a max contract (aka marriage) to even get a glimpse of these ankles baby. :hillarybiz:

Iska ba dhaaf waxa kale...

What will I do if you turn out to be 300lb in weight who needs a section of the wall be removed for bathroom visit?

Naga daa dheesha sweetheart, pay for play you said, fine, a little insurance is in order for the buck, igu soo taabo Bikini pics and a little demo clip where you walk towards the camera and then walk away from it showing your rear view. Don't forget to put cream on that dusty looking brown skin as well, I like it glossy looking and shiny.

I am willing to pay top dollars markaa ka bacdi. :it0tdo8:

What will I do if you turn out to be 300lb in weight who needs a section of the wall be removed for bathroom visit?

Naga daa dheesha sweetheart, pay for play you said, fine, a little insurance is in order for the buck, igu soo taabo Bikini pics and a little demo clip where you walk towards the camera and then walk away from it showing your rear view. Don't forget to put cream on that dusty looking brown skin as well, I like it glossy looking and shiny.

I am willing to pay top dollars markaa ka bacdi. :it0tdo8:
Allah hoogayeey! Miyaad walataye? :mindblown:

What is this?

My auntie after she had 3 kids she wanted another child at 30 because she was still young and the last child she had was at 28.

She tried and tried so many times but couldn't , I was listening to her story she was telling my mother. Now she's 58 and is sad she couldn't have any more children, she sees women her age who were still popping babies in their late 40's and it made her depressed. Her husband also wanted more childeren and he re married a second wife. It's quite sad, she blames herself.

She even thinks the doctors injected her with something to stop her having children because she was only 30.

Bismillah no offense but she needs to be grateful allah blessed her with 3. That's not small at all. There are people with just 1 or nothing. It's all upto allah.

Trending

Latest posts