Not able to have children

These are all very good points. I'm saying that it takes effort and hard work to raise exceptionally good children. That can be done when you have time and energy, so 3 kids, for example is great but having 10 kids, you're playing Russian roulette and hoping that they will turn out great. Wishful thinking isn't good. Islamically you should plan and Allah plans. Invest in your children holistically and you'll reap the benefits insha'Allah.

You will be happy with three then and provided you end up with a responsible Abdi. Mission accomplished. :denzelnigga:

I like women with your mindset based on our two exchanges here.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Very creative gif walaahi
I know
Well...i can sense someone's energy by the writing style, voice, breathing, sense of being there. Just today, i met someone i have been speaking on the phone with at work. For several months now. I guess he was chubby just from his voice walaahi.

Today we met live, and i felt like i always knew how he looked like walahai. It was not foreign to me or strange. Never met him or seen him before

He was a little over six feet, very chubby or over weight- like 250ibs. The most amazing thing was i always guessed he had a fat baby face

Which he did.

ALL just by voice on the phone and email exchange lol
go on describe me ayeeyo I’m curious to see your predictions. I’ve seen you get so many things accurate it’s scary

My auntie after she had 3 kids she wanted another child at 30 because she was still young and the last child she had was at 28.

She tried and tried so many times but couldn't , I was listening to her story she was telling my mother. Now she's 58 and is sad she couldn't have any more children, she sees women her age who were still popping babies in their late 40's and it made her depressed. Her husband also wanted more childeren and he re married a second wife. It's quite sad, she blames herself.

She even thinks the doctors injected her with something to stop her having children because she was only 30.
She should be thankful that she have 3 kids masha Allah. Her man marrying a 2nd wife is good instead of divorcing her because she can't give him another child.
She have a very good husband too masha Allah

She should be thankful that she have 3 kids masha Allah. Her man marrying a 2nd wife is good instead of divorcing her because she can't give him another child.
She have a very good husband too masha Allah
Why doesn't he take care of the kids he already has? Why must he go and marry another woman just for children? I'll bet that he doesn't even take care of the 3 he has with her. Somali men are always trying to escape their reality and responsibility. Wax ba ka qaldaan.

Where did the idea that popping out babies is what makes you seem "young." Usually, the more babies you have the more your body ages and detoriates. That's why women with less or no children age better because of less stress.
Because you have your period = you can have babies = you are young. If your youngest is 16, then that = no period which equals OLD. It is stupid, backwards and archaic.

Why doesn't he take care of the kids he already has? Why must he go and marry another woman just for children? I'll bet that he doesn't even take care of the 3 he has with her. Somali men are always trying to escape their reality and responsibility. Wax ba ka qaldaan.
That's our culture tbh most Somali fathers can't change the diaper on their kid. Because that's a women's job, if a man starts taking care of his children people will start joking about him.

The reason why he wants more children is because he needs rag ragga ka celiya:gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

That's our culture tbh most Somali fathers can't change the diaper on their kid. Because that's a women's job, if a man starts taking care of his children people will start joking about him.

The reason why he wants more children is because he needs rag ragga ka celiya:gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

That is so stupid. They will be questioned on DOJ on how they treated their families.

My auntie after she had 3 kids she wanted another child at 30 because she was still young and the last child she had was at 28.

She tried and tried so many times but couldn't , I was listening to her story she was telling my mother. Now she's 58 and is sad she couldn't have any more children, she sees women her age who were still popping babies in their late 40's and it made her depressed. Her husband also wanted more childeren and he re married a second wife. It's quite sad, she blames herself.

She even thinks the doctors injected her with something to stop her having children because she was only 30.
Insha Allah she finds happiness. As women we can definitely cultivate our nurturing to other places. Family, community, animals or plants :)

3 is a good amount, 4 is perfect for me but i'd be fine with 2. Don't understand people that are obsessed with having so many kids.