Not able to have children

I agree huuno. But i truly believe God Subhanaah waa taacalaah has the say to which baby is born or not.

Of course, Allah has infinte wisdom in how things pan out on earth. Our vision and knowledge are limited. But he gave us the brain to use and assess risks and benefits in life and how we live. Allah wants us to take the best course and act on that while putting trust in him. Woryring about the children's fate and faith is part of using your brain. Having too many children in America is exposure to endless risks.

Jeff Bezos is not an overnight success. Instead of popping out kids hoping one will be something, let’s normalize investing in the children that are already here.
You sound like those white liberals who saying they will never have kids. Rich people have lots of kids, Mitt Romney, and Donald trump had lots of kids. Jim bob Duggar had 19 kids he was worth 3 billion. Wealthy have lots of kids, poor have lots of kids it’s the middle class who don’t ironically.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Of course, Allah has infinte wisdom in how things pan out on earth. Our vision and knowledge are limited. But he gave us the brain to use and assess risks and benefits in life and how we live. Allah wants us to take the best course and act on that while putting trust in him. Woryring about the children's fate and faith is part of using your brain. Having too many children in America is exposure to endless risks.

Maybe thats why Allaaah swt put these thoughts u have in your brain, because your God knows u wont have Biological children :(

Gambar

VIP
You sound like those white liberals who saying they will never have kids. Rich people have lots of kids, Mitt Romney, and Donald trump had lots of kids. Jim bob Duggar had 19 kids he was worth 3 billion. Wealthy have lots of kids, poor have lots of kids it’s the middle class who don’t ironically.
Two of them are Mormon.

You sound like those white liberals who saying they will never have kids. Rich people have lots of kids, Mitt Romney, Donald trump, even Jim bob Duggar had 19 kids he was worth 3 billion. Wealthy have lots of kids, poor have lots of kids it’s the middle class who don’t ironically.
You're a man so you probably don't understand how hard it is to raise children, especially in the west. All the people you mentioned are men. Ask their wives' and see how things are with them. Alot of women have maternal regret, but its taboo to talk about it.

Teda kale, I do want children, and believe that at the end of the day, a woman can do whatever she wants with her body and life.

They are ain’t shit too. Plus they are insecure about their age and think babies will keep them young.

My cousin is like that. Last I counted she had 8. At least her husband is a hard worker and owns his business and their life is well off. But her excuse was to keep her husband tied down with the kids. My reaction was disgust and I told her he has my support if he wants to ditch her ass and marry another.

I despise women who worship men. And I say that as a male.

My cousin is like that. Last I counted she had 8. At least her husbvand is a ahrd worker and own his business and thier life is well off. But her excuse was to keep her husband tied down with the kids. My reaction was disgust and I told her he ahs my support if he wants to ditch her ass and marry another.

I despise women who worship men.
How old is your cousin? Is she in the West? How is she with the kids? Some moms take their frustration out on their children and thats not fair.

You're a man so you probably don't understand how hard it is to raise children, especially in the west. All the people you mentioned are men. Ask their wives' and see how things are with them. Alot of women have maternal regret, but its taboo to talk about it.

Teda kale, I do want children, and believe that at the end of the day, a woman can do whatever she wants with her body and life.
How old are you again?

Gambar

VIP
My cousin is like that. Last I counted she had 8. At least her husbvand is a ahrd worker and own his business and thier life is well off. But her excuse was to keep her husband tied down with the kids. My reaction was disgust and I told her he ahs my support if he wants to ditch her ass and marry another.

I despise women who worship men.
Thats xasid, I understand what you mean, but a broken home isn’t necessary. As much as Somali men complain, Somali women put them on a pedestal to the point where they barely leave. The effects of having too many kids can do damage to your body. Your uterus can prolapse.

There are benefits to having children. We experience our full human potential when we care for others and dedicate our life to raising children like our parents did. Another benefit is how you can relate to your mother and father and recognize what they have been through in raising you when you raise a child. You also form a stronger bond with your spouse when you both raise a child who is the product of both you. Seeing a kid running around who resembles you is amazing. You gain good life experiences as well watching someone grow from powerless swimming in their urine and feces to an adult who takes care of them. There is beauty in all of that.

Lastly,. as a muslim, the kids will bury you as a muslim and ensure your dead body is dignified. If you end up immobile in your last years of life, they will also take care of you like no one. Friends won't and outsiders need to get paid to take care of you. Family is good for that reason.

My issues are the mindless and stupid having kids who will just grow up being most likely another useless breed among humans.

There are benefits to having children. We experience our full human potential when we care for others and dedicate our life to raising children like our parents did. Another benefit is how you can relate to your mother and father and recognize what they have been through in rasing you when you raise a child. You also form a stronger bodn with your spouse when you both raise a child who is the product of both you. Seeing a kid running around who resembles you is amazing. You gaid good life experiences as well watching someone grow from powerless swimming in their urine and feces to an adult who takes care of them. There is beauty in all of that.

Lastly,. as a muslim, the kids will bury you as a muslim and ensure your dead body is dignified. If you end up immobile in your last years of life, they will also take care of you like no one. Friends won't and outsiders need to get paid to take care of you. Family is good for that reason.

My issues are the mindless and stupid having kids who will just grow up being most likely another useless breed among humans.
These are all very good points. I'm saying that it takes effort and hard work to raise exceptionally good children. That can be done when you have time and energy, so 3 kids, for example is great but having 10 kids, you're playing Russian roulette and hoping that they will turn out great. Wishful thinking isn't good. Islamically you should plan and Allah plans. Invest in your children holistically and you'll reap the benefits insha'Allah.

Trending

Latest posts