Not able to have children

Alluring

Sayonara
3 is more than enough, some people are unable to even have one. Tell her to focus on those 3 and raising them in the best possible way she can.

This idea that women need to continue having children well into their 40s and 50s to be seen as young, needs to die. Focusing on the quality of children is far more important than their quantity. May Allah make it easy on her Ameen.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
3 is more than enough, some people are unable to even have one. Tell her to focus on those 3 and raising them in the best possible way she can.

This idea that women need to continue having children well into their 40s and 50s to be seen as young, needs to die. Focusing on the quality of children is far more important than their quantity. May Allah make it easy on her Ameen.

Mashalaaah your advice is wise walaahi. May i inquire your qabil huuno :)

I’m starting to believe the theory that Somali women pop out kids just to keep their ain’t shit husbands around.

3 kids is a blessing. Tell her to say Alhamdulilah and move on and raise her three children. Quality over quantity.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra please explain how you know my hair texture and skin tone, I'm curious

Well...i can sense someone's energy by the writing style, voice, breathing, sense of being there. Just today, i met someone i have been speaking on the phone with at work. For several months now. I guess he was chubby just from his voice walaahi.

Today we met live, and i felt like i always knew how he looked like walahai. It was not foreign to me or strange. Never met him or seen him before

He was a little over six feet, very chubby or over weight- like 250ibs. The most amazing thing was i always guessed he had a fat baby face

Which he did.

ALL just by voice on the phone and email exchange lol

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Love and perseverance. It paid off.

Sometimes a woman's body cannot carry a child into pregnancy. Thats why miscarriages happens. Women who tend to have a lot of testosterone hormones tend to have hard time getting pregnant. A baby needs an estrogen environment to flourish. Sometimes the woman needs to mature, as we get old, women with high testosterone hormone decreases, and estrogen naturally increases. (but unfortunately, sometimes it can be too late for the eggs) Thats why she got pregnant when her body was right or ready.

of course ultimately Allaah swt is the final word.

Good for her :)

Sometimes a woman's body cannot carry a child into pregnancy. Thats why miscarriages happens. Women who tend to have a lot of testosterone hormones tend to have hard time getting pregnant. A baby needs an estrogen environment to flourish. Sometimes the woman needs to mature, as we get old, women with high testosterone hormone decreases, and estrogen naturally increases. Thats why she got pregnant when her body was right or ready.

of course ultimately Allaah swt is the final word.

Good for her :)

Personally, and I hate to say this because I sound heartless, some human beings don't deserve to have children at all. Their would be children are better off staying a sperm.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Personally, and I hate to say this because I sound heartless, some human beings don't deserve to have children at all. Their would be children are better off staying a sperm.

I agree 100% Some humans, me not included.

I agree 100% Some humans, me not included.

Basra, I didn't have you in mind. But among humans, there are people who torture their kids and don't take care of them. Some of these people have children born with genetic defects but keep having children thinking one of the babies will be born healthy. Some others abuse and starve children who are from their own flesh and blood. The list of undeserving humans are plenty.

In the case of somalis, specially those who live in the west, they also should have a limit on children for many reasons. Producing children who will end up in gangs and then in jail has zero value. Two or three children you raise well and educate them in Deen and Material science so they survive when you die should be the objective. Some families have 8 or 9 children and the mother struggles raising them. They are putting these kids at a disadvantage. Having children in America carries a risk to their faith primarily. I worry about such things when it comes to children. I would rather have no children than end up with some who suffer in life because of wrong choices they make and end up losers in life and in the hearafter.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra, I didn't have you in mind. But among humans, there are people who torture thier kids and don't take care of them. Some of these people have children bron with genetic defects but keep having children thinking one of the babies will be born healthy. Some others abuse and starve children who are from thier own flesh and blood. The list of undeserving humans are plenty.

In the case of somalis, specially those who live in the west, they also should ahve a limit on children for many reasons. Producing children who will end up in gangs and then in jail has zero value. two or three children you raise well adn educate them in Deen and Material science so they survive when you die should be the objective. Some families have 8 or 9 children and the mother struggles raising them. Theya re putting these kids at a disadvantage. Having children in America carries a risk to their faith primarily. I worry about such things when it comes to children. I would rather have no children than end up with some who suffer in life because of wrong choices they make and end up losers in life and in the hearafter.

I agree huuno. But i truly believe God Subhanaah waa taacalaah has the say to which baby is born or not.

Gambar

VIP
I’m starting to believe the theory that Somali women pop out kids just to keep their ain’t shit husbands around.

3 kids is a blessing. Tell her to say Alhamdulilah and move on and raise her three children. Quality over quantity.
They are ain’t shit too. Plus they are insecure about their age and think babies will keep them young.

Trending