Not able to have children

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
My auntie after she had 3 kids she wanted another child at 30 because she was still young and the last child she had was at 28.

She tried and tried so many times but couldn't , I was listening to her story she was telling my mother. Now she's 58 and is sad she couldn't have any more children, she sees women her age who were still popping babies in their late 40's and it made her depressed. Her husband also wanted more childeren and he re married a second wife. It's quite sad, she blames herself.

She even thinks the doctors injected her with something to stop her having children because she was only 30.

My auntie after she had 3 kids she wanted another child at 30 because she was still young and the last child she had was at 28.

She tried and tried so many times but couldn't , I was listening to her story she was telling my mother. Now she's 58 and is sad she couldn't have any more children, she sees women her age who were still popping babies in their late 40's and it made her depressed. Her husband also wanted more childeren and he re married a second wife. It's quite sad, she blames herself.

She even thinks the doctors injected her with something to stop her having children because she was only 30.

Thats sad but she still is better off than lots of women. Some become infertile before even having a single child. Its Allah's will and nothing can be done about it.

We should always be grateful and say Alhamdu'llilah for the blessing in our lives as lots of people have less. Life is a test and we should always strive to be the best we can regardless of our circumstances.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Thats sad but she still is better off than lots of women. Some become infertile before even having a single child. Its Allah's will and nothing can be done about it.

We should always be grateful and say Alhamdu'llilah for the blessing in our lives as lots of people have less. Life is a test and we should always strive to be the best we can regardless of our circumstances.
I'm scared that I can't have kids, my mother also struggled conceiving.
I heard it's genetics too

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I heard about this story about this somali couple they been struggling to get a kid they're family members started telling them to get a divorce and marry someone else but they stayed together than after 10 years marriage they got a healthy baby

3 is enough. Your aunt is brainwashed into thinking that having 16 kids makes you holier than thou. Tell her to shut up next time. But then again some women enjoy telling petty stories.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

So is she childless or she had 3 kids and wanted a 4th?

Gambar

VIP
I only this happened more we wouldn't have family's with tobon ciyaal screaming wherever they go
The reason for that is Somalis don’t use protection. They say BC is haraam lol.

It’s Qadr, whatever Allah has willed for you you must come to terms with. She already has 3 kids anyway. People need to learn patience because marrying another woman because your wife can’t have a fourth child is nothing short of stupid. If you believe in the will of Allah then you’ll thank Allah and say alhamdulilah I’ve been blessed with three children and whether or not I have more is Allahs will. You have to be ok with that. That’s part of your iman.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The reason for that is Somalis don’t use protection. They say BC is haraam lol.

It’s Qadr, whatever Allah has willed for you you must come to terms with. She already has 3 kids anyway. People need to learn patience because marrying another woman because your wife can’t have a fourth child is nothing short of stupid. If you believe in the will of Allah then you’ll thank Allah and say alhamdulilah I’ve been blessed with three children and whether or not I have more is Allahs will. You have to be ok with that. That’s part of your iman.

u have 3 children???

HA H HAHA HAHA HAH AH AH HA HAH AHA HAH AHHA H HAHA HAHA HAH AH AH HA HAH AHA HAH AHHA H HAHA HAHA HAH AH AH HA HAH AHA HAH AHHA H HAHA HAHA HAH AH AH HA HAH AHA HAH AHHA H HAHA HAHA HAH AH AH HA HAH AHA HAH AHHA H HAHA HAHA HAH AH AH HA HAH AHA HAH AHHA H HAHA HAHA HAH AH AH HA HAH AHA HAH AHHA H HAHA HAHA HAH AH AH HA HAH AHA HAH AHHA H HAHA HAHA HAH AH AH HA HAH AHA HAH AHHA H HAHA HAHA HAH AH AH HA HAH AHA HAH AHHA H HAHA HAHA HAH AH AH HA HAH AHA HAH AHHA H HAHA HAHA HAH AH AH HA HAH AHA HAH AHHA H HAHA HAHA HAH AH AH HA HAH AHA HAH AHHA H HAHA HAHA HAH AH AH HA HAH AHA HAH AH

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
u have 3 children???

HA H HAHA HAHA HAH AH AH HA HAH AHA HAH AHHA H HAHA HAHA HAH AH AH HA HAH AHA HAH AHHA H HAHA HAHA HAH AH AH HA HAH AHA HAH AHHA H HAHA HAHA HAH AH AH HA HAH AHA HAH AHHA H HAHA HAHA HAH AH AH HA HAH AHA HAH AHHA H HAHA HAHA HAH AH AH HA HAH AHA HAH AHHA H HAHA HAHA HAH AH AH HA HAH AHA HAH AHHA H HAHA HAHA HAH AH AH HA HAH AHA HAH AHHA H HAHA HAHA HAH AH AH HA HAH AHA HAH AHHA H HAHA HAHA HAH AH AH HA HAH AHA HAH AHHA H HAHA HAHA HAH AH AH HA HAH AHA HAH AHHA H HAHA HAHA HAH AH AH HA HAH AHA HAH AHHA H HAHA HAHA HAH AH AH HA HAH AHA HAH AHHA H HAHA HAHA HAH AH AH HA HAH AHA HAH AH
Don’t you too?
:noneck:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra how many ciyaal you got

I don't want to tell, i am afraid of @SOULSEARCHING Jealous eyes

1601651806547.png

Trending