Not a peep about "somalians" in the presence of a Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want me throw this under the rug because it makes your gender look bad? We are here talking about Somali vs madow beef.

And all i saw was mostly Somali men clapping back at them , while Somali women were begging and defending them.

It has nothing to do with hate, its just the truth. Thats what happened.:ohno:
This is about somali vs madow not necessarily a gender bashing thread. You pulled up those irrelevant tweets for nothing. You always come here with the same shit I honestly wonder what somali females have done to your life your so bitter take a chill pill.

TheChauvinist

Men are better than Women.
This is about somali vs madow not necessarily a gender bashing thread. You pulled up those irrelevant tweets for nothing. You always come here with the same shit I honestly wonder what somali females have done to your life your so bitter take a chill pill.

I aint bashing, its just the truth, there was many Somali women who were defending, begging and caping for them during the Somali vs Madow beef. I can't make that up.

There is nothing personal about it , its just the truth.

I aint bashing, its just the truth, there was many Somali women who were defending, begging and caping for them during the Somali vs Madow beef. I can't make that up.

There is nothing personal about it , its just the truth.
There were more somali girls who were attacking madows than supporting. But you always hide behind your so called "truth".

Your a bitter somali boy who has a twitter account dedicated to trash talking somali girls and now you have created an sspot account to further your agenda. Word of advice, sspot is not the same as twitter where all the Somali boys will support and love your sorry ass. People here are getting tired of your bullshit.

Go outside take some fresh air. There is more to this world than constantly talking the most shit about somali girls. Your insecure and your lowkey suffering inside so you take the anger out on us.

Twitter got you gassed. You actually think people here are going to take you serious f*ck outta here ass nigga.

the way they talked gave me headache

giphy.gif

TheChauvinist

There were more somali girls who were attacking madows than supporting. But you always hide behind your so called "truth".]

Wait are you telling me that there wasnt any Somali girls caping and beggin madows who were cussing their own people? Thats what happened, because Somali girls were divided when it came to it.

The tweets pretty much speak for themselves.
If truth gives light then how can one hide behind it? You just don't want the truth:pachah1:

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
Wait are you telling me that there wasnt any Somali girls caping and beggin madows who were cussing their own people? Thats what happened, because Somali girls were divided when it came to it.

The tweets pretty much speak for themselves.

If truth gives light then how can one hide behind it? You just don't want the truth:pachah1:

The chauvinist Some Somali girls find it hard to buy in to the wadani brand because somalinimo offers them nothing. They’ve been given adult responsibility at home whilst their brothers put their feet up. Somali culture asks a lot from women and nothing from men. So pardon females if we are not as enthusiastic as men in defending a concept that treats us as half of men.

TheChauvinist

The chauvinist Some Somali girls find it hard to buy in to the wadani brand because somalinimo offers them nothing. They’ve been given adult responsibility at home whilst their brothers put their feet up. Somali culture asks a lot from women and nothing from men. So pardon females if we are not as enthusiastic as men in defending a concept that treats us as half of men.

''I do simple 5 minute house chores , so therefore i hate being Somali and beg/cape for madows who hate me '' - Somali woman

:mjlol:

Muji

VIP
''I do simple house chores , so therefore i hate being Somali and beg/cap for madows who hate my race '' - Somali woman

:mjlol:

House chores are not simple. They’re repetitive, arduous and demeaning (when you’re doing it because of your gender). Somali men enjoy a lot of privileges as a result of being a ‘man’ and a lot of freedom. For a woman It’s hard to defend a culture where fgm is acceptable, women are never given positions of power and we have someone called “chauvinist” demanding we defend him against madows. Can’t the ‘men’ defend us since that is your only role.

TheChauvinist

House chores are not simple. They’re repetitive, arduous and demeaning (when you’re doing it because of your gender). Somali men enjoy a lot of privileges as a result of being a ‘man’ and a lot of freedom. It’s hard to defend a culture where fgm is acceptable, women are never given positions of power and we have someone called “chauvinist” demanding we defend him against madows. Can’t the ‘men’ defend us since that is your only role.

I agree doing 5 minute house chores and then sitting on your fat ass all day in the comfort of your own home is such gruelling demeaning labor. :mjlol:

Men and women have different privileges, they also have different social expectations placed on them. Somali men are expected to suceed , and they are also expected provide and protect for their family and community Something women are not expected to do. We have to go out there and put our lives in harms way while you guys sit back and chill in the comfort of your own homes.

I am not demanding anything. I am just speaking truth that you guys were defending , caping for madows who insult not only Somali women, which you got angry at in the other thread beacuse madows insulted your looks and said yall were undateable. Pretending to defend Somali people but you were actually just upset at what they said about Somali women. :pachah1:

Muji

VIP
I agree doing 5 minute house chores and then sitting on your fat ass all day in the comfort of your own home is such gruelling demeaning labor. :mjlol:

Men and women have different privileges, they also have different social expectation placed on them. Somali men are expected to suceed , and they are also expected provide and protect for their family and community Something women are not expected to do. We have to go out there and put our lives in harms way while you guys sit back and chill in the comfort of your own homes.

I am not demanding anything. I am just speaking truth that you guys were defending , caping for madows who insult not only Somali women, which you got angry at in the other thread beacuse madows insulted your looks and said yall were undateable. Pretending to defend Somali people but you were actually just upset at what they said about Somali women. :pachah1:

Right so since your job is to protect us (lol). Get on with the task and stop complaining.

House chores are not simple. They’re repetitive, arduous and demeaning (when you’re doing it because of your gender). Somali men enjoy a lot of privileges as a result of being a ‘man’ and a lot of freedom. For a woman It’s hard to defend a culture where fgm is acceptable, women are never given positions of power and we have someone called “chauvinist” demanding we defend him against madows. Can’t the ‘men’ defend us since that is your only role.
I like doing chores. My boyfriend can't cook, but I like cooking for him and fixing his plate. I never found it demanding. He's always grateful. But to each their own. I have a very submissive and laid back personality. Gender roles are biological. Sexual dimorphism is the condition where the two sexes of the same species exhibit different characteristics beyond the differences in their sexual organs. The condition occurs in many animals and some plants. Humans also under this category.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
I feel sorry for western blacks they lack good communities . The black communities where the first social plaything for the global elite just look at their communities flooded with cocaine that black drug dealers from the Caribbean turned into the cheap and highly accessible version known as crack cocaine. Blacks stop using crack because they’ve noticed the affects but it’s nothing sudden it takes a few decades, guesss what happens they get hooked on other recreational drugs. It all seems oddly perfectly timed and it fits right into the narrative of the Crack victims, drug dealers. Im going to be completely honest with you I’d much rather be a Somali nomad in Somalia living off my cattle!! Then a African American Why you ask? Somalis usually talk with eatchother and have well developed trans national clans and families = more opportunities then there’s the whole issue of interracial marriages. The Somalis that are Ok with interracial marriages are often staunch supporters of the media which pushes interracial marriages with no culture without a hint of shame keep in mind that’s not even mentioning the large majority of mixed race children born out of the marriage bed. I view it as a waste but a acceptable one these people where going to fight us anyway and cause problems do you really think a Somali woman that craves western men isn’t going to go and nag about it to her Somali friends group and try and get other women to join her? These problems root themselves out. Women who are having babies with non Somali men are usually from the bottom of the social ladder and usually misinformed they’re worse for the race they marry into then they are for us .mixed race kids don’t usually carry on their fathers legacy all that well any weakening of other ethnics groups cultural identity is good for us

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
I like doing chores. My boyfriend can't cook, but I like cooking for him and fixing his plate. I never found it demanding. He's always grateful. But to each their own. I have a very submissive and laid back personality. Gender roles are biological. Sexual dimorphism is the condition where the two sexes of the same species exhibit different characteristics beyond the differences in their sexual organs. The condition occurs in many animals and some plants. Humans also under this category.

Some don’t like it. To each it’s own.

Puffin Stuff

The Somali community is well off compared to whites not in wealth but in legacy Somali men don’t marry into other races and it’s benefited them a lot more than the losses of females who’ve married into other ethnic groups. Same can’t be said for whites their men are marrying Asian women in the thousands and it shows the amount of 1/2 white asian kids who hate their culture and there fathers is very high they even have their own subredddits where they shit on their identity r/hapas

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Knowles The same Farax that tells you to go to the kitchen and make you a sandwich on the internet are the same ones that are really shy around Xalimos in real life.

Puffin Stuff

House chores are simple for all the reasons above they require very little thought it’s literally no different to following a routine.

House chores are simple for all the reasons above they require very little thought it’s literally no different to following a routine.
Housecleaning isn't slavery . I was taught domestic chores was a kid. I still got to play video games and watch adult swim. I would to be a housewife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts