Not a peep about "somalians" in the presence of a Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most are scared and would never dare say anything to our faces. It was like that in secondary school too. Most would crack the Somali jokes when there isn't a Somali there, but when the class has 2 or 3 somalis they wont say any shit tho.:mybusiness:

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Im suprised the guy hasnt got the ‘typical english born somali’ accent. But i dont blame him, its probably the area he grew up in

TheChauvinist

Men are better than Women.
Most are scared and would never dare say anything to our faces. It was like that in secondary school too. Most would crack the Somali jokes when there isn't a Somali there, but when the class has 2 or 3 somalis they wont say any shit tho.:mybusiness:

Its true. I said this in another thread to @sigmund , in real life they wouldnt even dare to say these things to our face.

Here is one of them admitting this

And this was back in 2013 when there was hardly any Somalis on twitter. Nowadays these blacks don't even dare to crack these jokes or say anything about Somalis on twitter. Because our clapbacks are brutal

Thats why they put us in the list of ethnicities you shouldn't beef with.

Its true. I said this in another thread to @sigmund , in real life they wouldnt even dare to say these things to our face.

Here is one of them admitting this

And this was back in 2013 when there was hardly any Somalis on twitter. Nowadays these blacks don't even dare to crack these jokes or say anything about Somalis on twitter. Because our clapbacks are brutal

Thats why they put us in the list of ethnicities you shouldn't beef with.
Lol twitter somalis are ruthless these madows try coming for us once in a while then get comepletely destroyed.:mjlol:

TheChauvinist

Yes I have twitter and they thought the can come for us lol we destroyed them wallahi.

You Somali girls were caping for the Blacks insulting us. You guys were defending West Africans and Carribs who were cussing your own people, it cant get anymore pathetic and embarassing then that.

TheChauvinist

" You somali girls" I'm not part of em don't make this into a Somali girl hating thread ffs.:bell:

We are here talking about Somali vs madow beef.

And all i saw was mostly Somali men clapping back at them , while Somali women were begging and defending them.

It has nothing to do with hate, its just the truth. Thats what happened.:ohno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts