norwegian, sweedish somalis hated

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Lol yes you do kurds killed a few
sahib and these niggaz where shitting on british somalis when we have two mayors what have somali candis somalis contributed to scandinavia
:siilaanyolaugh: these niggaz are out of our league , their to buzy attacking news crews and stabbing eachother :siilaanyosmile:

What? Are you sure? I didn't know. And if it did happen, I bet all hell broke loose. But I speak the truth sxb, every time I went out to party, people were afraid of me because Somalis have this stereotype of calling the whole community when shit hits the fan. I was a victim of that once lmao.

All the Kurds I've met have been cool where I live. In fact, most immigrants are cool. We don't have this weird rivalry going on. People don't die her, sxb.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
He is not bright at all. Not the sharpest tool in the shed. Afsoomaali muu isaga qoro? We used to call guys like him "Dibi" in reference to their fat body and small brain.
is that the best insult you got, you scandi somalis are the worst somali diopora in the world dont take youre anger on me :trumpsmirk:

and quit riding of apollos insults and come up wit yorue own :chrisfreshhah:

is that the best insult you got, you scandi somalis are the worst somali diopora in the world dont take youre anger on me :trumpsmirk:

and quit riding of apollos insults and come up wit yorue own :chrisfreshhah:

You strike me as useless and a fool with nothing going on in life. Keep posting negative topics of somalis after you sweep the internet for them.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You strike me as useless and a fool with nothing going on in life. Keep posting negative topics of somalis after you sweep the internet for them.
amm just drawing attention to my brothers and sisters struggling in scandinavia, am suprised this blatant racism shown in those wikipedia articles hasnt been addressed before especially the sweedish somalis page

something seriously wrong is happening to the Somali community in Scandinavia

amm just drawing attention to my brothers and sisters struggling in scandinavia, am suprised this blatant racism shown in those wikipedia articles hasnt been addressed before especially the sweedish somalis page

something seriously wrong is happening to the Somali community in Scandinavia

You are right to bring up issues in that light so it can be addressed.. People with the right credentials can log in to Wikipedia pages and edit comments. A Swedish speaking Somali individual should dispute the contents of the page.

If nothing can be done about the page, Swedish Somalis should start an official Somali Swedish page and put positive content on there that highlights the success of the community.

Do you know of Swedish Somali community org? We should lobby them to get involved and take over responsibility for wiki content so it highlights all encompassing information about Somalis there.

If Somalis don't take responsibility and protect their community's dignity, others who hate them will fill in the void and write nothing but negative.

It is why I have my disagreements with idiots on here who regularly post about Somalis in a very negative light. Somalis are bad, Somali this and Somali that, all negative. Gets tiring. No community deserves abuse of that level.

Somalis should not stand for such insults, specially coming from a Somali.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You are right to bring up issues in that light so it can be addressed.. People with the right credentials can log in to Wikipedia pages and edit comments. A Swedish speaking Somali individual should dispute the contents of the page.

If nothing can be done about the page, Swedish Somalis should start an official Somali Swedish page and put positive content on there that highlights the success of the community.

Do you know of Swedish Somali community org? We should lobby them to get involved and take over responsibility for wiki content so it highlights all encompassing information about Somalis there.

If Somalis don't take responsibility and protect their community's dignity, others who hate them will fill in the void and write nothing but negative.

It is why I have my disagreements with idiots on here who regularly post about Somalis in a very negative light. Somalis are bad, Somali this and Somali that, all negative. Gets tiring. No community deserves abuse of that level.

Somalis should not stand for such insults, specially coming from a Somali.

i dont have much power all i can do is make a post hopefully by making this post on this forum someone can see whats happening and do something about it

, ive noticed how english speaking countries like australia canada britian and america somalis have good wiki pages maybe the communities their are bigger and english is a language thats used both qualities scandinavian somalis lack,

whats awesome is the american somalis have two wiki pages a somali american page and a horn of african page teaming up with habeshas and tigrays might not be bad on the somali sweedish page thsoe communities are very succesfull

so give it a try make a horn of african scandinavian page aswell
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horn_Africans_in_the_United_States

Nin-culus

Laandheer
the knife problem s:siilaanyolaugh:this clip of sweedish somalis attacking an australian tv crew never gets old
“Little moghdishu “
No one can tell me shit the uk as a whole is one the peaceful and safest in the globe. A little knife crime but we don’t have the lawlessness that you have in Sweden 60 no go zones in the country? Wtf

@MSGA explain this Shet. I’d be a fat house nigga too in lawless Sweden

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
2eSTxAu.gif

Those statistics are old AF.

@MSGA do you see this nonsense? Reer Uk trying to drag us into their mess. Prepare for jihad waryaa!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Reer uk are bottom tier and they want to drag everyone to their level

What the f*ck kinda Wikipedia copy-and-paste dick measuring contest is this shit

Lol Scandinavian Somalis be getting trashed around the streets beat up and pissed on let me not talk too much :farmajoyaab:
That was Somali on Somali retribution.
lol thats blatantly false, and you couldnt even pick anymore unlikely perpetrators than kurds

This whole thread is pure unashamed shit:camby:

Only @The alchemist and @Schematics holding it down:wow:

UK niggas have taken so many L's they're looking to distribute some of the load deliberately searching for dirt taking things out of context and shit. :cryinglaughsmiley:

I can confidently say that Sweden is worse. Norwegian Somalis are for the most part okay, but some fobs have been running wild in the capital. But everything is under control, and always will.

But socially, nobody hates on Somalis in Norway so don't push this false narrative. The repatriate thing was started by an immigrant hating political group called FRP and did not reflect on the majority of Norwegians. It also happened to other immigrant groups.
Their still around

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
It’s not a coincidence that immigrants are low key in US, Canada and Australia.

These countries are massive and they’re scattered around and not just one area which makes them less visible to the public.

Unlike Western Europe where their countries are too small and populated which makes them too exposed, open and publicized, hence their bad reputation.

Not to mention, concentrating in one or two areas that makes it appear it’s the mini Mogadishu, Africa, Middle East, China etc..

What the f*ck kinda Wikipedia copy-and-paste **** measuring contest is this shit

That was Somali on Somali retribution.

lol thats blatantly false, and you couldnt even pick anymore unlikely perpetrators than kurds

This whole thread is pure unashamed shit:camby:

Only @The alchemist and @Schematics holding it down:wow:
Allow it you gay swedish guys take golden showers to the face you can never @ reer UK when you're most famous Rapper holds shot in his face
4ab7d52f1e88_sf_2.jpg

sahib and these niggaz where shitting on british somalis when we have two mayors what have somali candis somalis contributed to scandinavia
:siilaanyolaugh: these niggaz are out of our league , their to buzy attacking news crews and stabbing eachother :siilaanyosmile:
Lool facts too busy chewing khaat and going on killing sprees or drug dealing

In 2004, Somali women had the highest nativity rate in Norway with 4.4 children per female, in contrast to 1.73 for Norwegian women.
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:xalimos can't stop having sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts