norwegian, sweedish somalis hated

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
when loooking at the wiki pages of somalis in scandinavia ive found welfare froud unemployment rates over exaggerated and housing froud crime rates all over thier wiki pages

seems the scandinavian somalis are the most hated somalis in the world compared to other wiki pages of somalis who live in the united states canada and britian

even stories of repatriation on their wiki page:gaasdrink:

somalis in norway
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somalis_in_Norway
In 1999, the Norwegian Directorate of Immigration (Norwegian: Udlendingsdirektoratet, UDI) started to use blood testing on Somalis who applied for family reunification with parents, the tests showed that 1 out of 4 lied about the family ties.

UDI started DNA-tests on Somali childless couples who applied for family reunification where one spouse already resided in Norway. The results showed that 40% of such pairs were siblings.

In 2015, Norwegian authorities started a program to repatriate Somalis with no right to reside in Norway to Somalia, primarily individuals from Mogadishu.

In 2015, investigations by authorities showed that some Somalis who had claimed to be refugees from the civil wars in Somalia, were in fact ethnic Somalis but residents of countries neighbouring Somalia. Several of those along with their offspring lost their Norwegian citizenships.

somalis in sweeden

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somalis_in_Sweden

In a 2007 report on Somalis in Gothenburg the following findings were made: half of Somali women do not live with the father of her children, only 3 out of 10 young Somalis have passing grades in primary education (Swedish: Grundskola), 1 out of 5 Somali men aged 18-23 have been suspected of a violent crime and about half the Somalis had no income from work in 2005.[5]

Also in the 12-17 age group, violent crime was common.[5] On average, each suspect was suspected of about 10 cases of robbery or assault. Local police stated that unlike other criminals where the violence levels escalate along with the career in crime, Somalis use knife violence already as youngsters.[5]

In a 2013 SVT interview at a summit of the African Union, Fowsiyo Yuusuf Aadan, the then minister of foreign affairs of Somalia encouraged Somalis to return to their home country to invest in businesses work as the situation had improved.:draketf:

"Somalis to return to their home country to invest in businesses work as the situation had improved. "this killed me ":damn::mjlol:

Last edited:
What's the purpose of this motherfucker?:pachah1:

I've never received discrimination or hate based on my background, so shove that Wiki article up your ass.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Loooool why does man like @MSGA even mention us Asif Scandinavia hasn't got the worst Somali gang problem in The diaspora :siilaanyolaugh:
the knife problem shit, is even on thier wiki pages :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
damm these scandavians may actually the msot hated and the msot terrible somali diospora
after this uk somalis need a break:russ:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
What's the purpose of this motherfucker?:pachah1:

I've never received discrimination or hate based on my background, so shove that Wiki article up your ass.
the wikipedia article mentions fraud welfare dependency knife crime and even on the sweedish page their was a reffrence for somalis to go back to somalia :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

whats happening over their in scandinavua bro:pachah1::pachah1:

the wikipedia article mentions fraud welfare dependency knife crime and even on the sweedish page their was a reffrence for somalis to go back to somalia :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

whats happening over their in scandinavua bro:pachah1::pachah1:
UK niggas have taken so many L's they're looking to distribute some of the load deliberately searching for dirt taking things out of context and shit. :cryinglaughsmiley:

I can confidently say that Sweden is worse. Norwegian Somalis are for the most part okay, but some fobs have been running wild in the capital. But everything is under control, and always will.

But socially, nobody hates on Somalis in Norway so don't push this false narrative. The repatriate thing was started by an immigrant hating political group called FRP and did not reflect on the majority of Norwegians. It also happened to other immigrant groups.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
UK niggas have taken so many L's they're looking to distribute some of the load deliberately searching for dirt taking things out of context and shit. :cryinglaughsmiley:

I can confidently say that Sweden is worse. Norwegian Somalis are for the most part okay, but some fobs have been running wild in the capital. But everything is under control, and always will.

But socially, nobody hates on Somalis in Norway so don't push this false narrative. The repatriate thing was started by an immigrant hating political group called FRP and did not reflect on the majority of Norwegians. It also happened to other immigrant groups.
how come when

i search norwegian somalis i get articles of jihadis benefits fraud housing crisis and statistics that state you are at the bottom of all statistics

, etc even youre wiki pages are trashed with sweeden somalis most hated :siilaanyosmile::siilaanyolaugh:

how come when

i search norwegian somalis i get articles of jihadis benefits fraud housing crisis and statistics that state you are at the bottom of all statistics

, etc even youre wiki pages are trashed with sweeden somalis most hated :siilaanyosmile::siilaanyolaugh:
Shit, man, you're telling me something new to me. No clue whatsoever.

You will find some dirt if you look for it. As Warren Buffet once said, if a cop follows you for 500 miles, you're going to get a ticket.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Shit, man, you're telling me something new to me. No clue whatsoever.

You will find some dirt if you look for it. As Warren Buffet once said, if a cop follows you for 500 miles, you're going to get a ticket.
the dirt is all voer youre wiki page sahib :ileycry:

i seriously dont know whats happening over their, rer scandinavia are causing a mess over their :siilaanyolaugh:this clip of sweedish somalis attacking an australian tv crew never gets old

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@geeljire madaxweyne

Sxb, how come my Oromo friend speaks and writes better Somali than you? Who is we?
loool:siilaanyolaugh:

you know what i mean lay it of us sahib we get it the american somalis australian somalis are on a diffrent lever but that doesnt mean were trash, in my opinion i think we are on par with canadian somalis.

just look at the scandinavian somalis those guys are the defninition of trash :mjlaugh:

loool:siilaanyolaugh:

you know what i mean lay it of us sahib we get it the american somalis australian somalis are on a diffrent lever but that doesnt mean were trash, in my opinion i think we are on par with canadian somalis.

just look at the scandinavian somalis those guys are the defninition of trash :mjlaugh:

@geeljire madaxweyne

Sxb, Somali trash could be found everywhere and they’ve their fair share of trash in Norway, but unlike the U.S, Canada and Britain where Somalis became a trash dump site-rubbish tip, few years ago, when I went to Oslo, I met a group of highly educated and intelligent young Somalis who were well adjusted, integrated and active within the local politics and economy. I salute them.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@geeljire madaxweyne

Sxb, Somali trash could be found everywhere and they’ve their fair share of trash in Norway, but unlike the U.S, Canada and Britain where Somalis became a trash dump site-rubbish tip, few years ago, when I went to Oslo, I met a group of highly educated and intelligent young Somalis who were well adjusted, integrated and active within the local politics and economy. I salute them.
come to the uk we most somalis here are employed unlike the scandinavian trash whoes unemployement rates are a disaster we got buisnesses we got dahabshill savannah community centres our own built mosques in hayes restaurants we even own most of the establishments around westfield in west london even our own airlines

if you go to scandi the only thing you see somalis do is use other buisnesses and are mostly unemployed while dealing drugs and stabbing people :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts