Norwegian government funds research to find out if white paint is racist

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
umm this is the resistance to mental colonization. it's white people pushing this kind of retarded garbage and I'm resisting it. and I was openly cheering on here when the imperialists lost in Afghanistan so what you're saying here does not apply to me at all.

anyways, it's you people who jump to the defence of white people liberalism who are the ones who are on the side of the imperialists/colonialists. it's the white people pushing this kind of garbage ideology.
No u loon. This is just some random b*itch, with a degree in arcithecture history, doing a study within just that field. U a fool

No u loon. This is just some random b*itch, with a degree in arcithecture history, doing a study within just that field. U a fool

ok then why do you care if I criticize her absurd ideas? and anyone who knows anything about current events in the West knows it's bigger than just this random woman who btw has received government funding.... and that these people aren't stopping with trying to discover if paint is racist but are as well pushing things like teaching homo propaganda to elementary school kids

Trending

Latest posts