Escape from Somalia?

It's just a census. Over 90% of these people have been in Uganda before covid. They are mostly waiting for sponsorship from relatives.
Everyone in this forum is refugee or product of refugees. I don't get why you don't want them to come ov
Why don't they stay in their country and make it a better

Som

VIP
According to the last reporta of migrants doing tahriib to Balkans,Greece, Spain and Italy the number of somalis is dwindling. Most recently the majority of migrants in the Spanish and Italian route are west Africans (Nigeria, Mali, Ivory coast, Gambia etc) and North Africans (mostly Moroccan, Tunisians and Egyptians). In the Balkan Greek route most are middle eastern or soutuasian
( Syrian, pakistani, Bengali and Afghan)

I don’t like seeing grown able bodied men flee their countries to other men’s like khaniisin

Should be vulnerable women and children only

not crazy grown faraxs who will go on a stabbing spree like in Germany :susp:

I don’t like seeing grown able bodied men flee their countries to other men’s like khaniisin

Na, grown men should flee to other countries to the unknown, always been like that

Women and children can get raped, abused and killed easier, more vulnerable

Hate how Somalis/ Africans made it normal for females to flee to unknown lands, only for them to be slaved and killed by foreign men

Na, grown men should flee to other countries to the unknown, always been like that

Women and children can get raped, abused and killed easier, more vulnerable

Hate how Somalis/ Africans made it normal for females to flee to unknown lands, only for them to be slaved and killed by foreign men
So who do expect to fix the country? The women? While the males run to another man’s lair for safety? Lool. Khaniisin indeed.

the big difference between African and European males is that African ones normalise men running away (just look at all those boats that wash up on Italian shores)

European men are niman raag. They stay and fight to protect their country - observe Ukraine.

African “men” would rather cower behind another man’s civilisation, yet still expect respect :duck:

So who do expect to fix the country? The women? While the males run to another man’s lair for safety? Lool. Khaniisin indeed.

the big difference between African and European males is that African ones normalise men running away (just look at all those boats that wash up on Italian shores)

European men are niman raag. They stay and fight to protect their country - observe Ukraine.

African “men” would rather cower behind another man’s civilisation, yet still expect respect :duck:
No one should flee, Men should fix their countries I agree, but nothing worse than Females feeling solo to foreign country

so basically your father except for the last line?

According to the last reporta of migrants doing tahriib to Balkans,Greece, Spain and Italy the number of somalis is dwindling. Most recently the majority of migrants in the Spanish and Italian route are west Africans (Nigeria, Mali, Ivory coast, Gambia etc) and North Africans (mostly Moroccan, Tunisians and Egyptians). In the Balkan Greek route most are middle eastern or soutuasian
( Syrian, pakistani, Bengali and Afghan)
Because the roads have become more difficult and the Libyans or the Sudanese are targeting Somali immigrants, torturing them and threatening them with death if they do not send 5 thousand dollars The clans start collecting money to get them out, or the poor family sells there property
This is the reason, but any young man in the country wishes to get out of it before his youth is wasted

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
I really don’t blame them. I thank god everyday that i was born in the west, and not somalia.:lawd::rejoice:

so basically your father except for the last line?
My dad’s literally in PL right now. Has a large business and is contributing to the local economy. Lol @ the deflect attempt

I would absolutely look down on him as cowardly trash if that wasn’t the case, but he has proven himself as a nin raag 🙃

My dad’s literally in PL right now. Has a large business and is contributing to the local economy. Lol @ the deflect attempt

I would absolutely look down on him as cowardly trash if that wasn’t the case, but he has proven himself as a nin raag 🙃
but has he ever came abroad? Most of these young faraxs who come europe literally cant contribute to the local economy as there is extremely high rate of unemployment and literally minimial jobs that are only given to those who have links. Cant really blame these dhalinyaro tahriibing. They cant change Somalia even if they wanted to if they stayed back home

Most African men are still in Africa doing what they can to survive and provide for their families. Also, do you realise how many Ukrainian men fled from their country once the Russians invaded?

They were forced by Zelensky to stay in Ukraine and fight hence why they were being stopped at the borders.

How foolish and uninformed can you be?

You abo ran to kangaroo land just like most of somalis. Only when got a fat calool and a western basboor did he come back

Why didnt he stay back and build his country?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It directly affects me due to increasing housing density lack of housing and direct increase of inflation. Importing 500k pajeets and Malis will be detrimental, feel sorry for white people

at least bring Ukranians

You abo ran to kangaroo land just like most of somalis. Only when got a fat calool and a western basboor did he come back

Why didnt he stay back and build his country?
He left when it was in a state of active civil war , his family was directly targeted (his dad and two siblings got killed) yet he returned, got a house for us there and is actively contributing (something im sure your dad isn’t doing) - if these young men were in that position I wouldn’t blame them at all for leaving, but they aren’t, they’re just too lazy to help the rebuilding process and want an easy life off the backs of other men’s hard work and sacrifice. We can’t be a source of perpetual refugees, that window should’ve closed in the 90s

they also grew up in a state of anarchy, so who knows what kind of mental illnesses they’re bringing to peaceful countries. Ex, Germany stabbing spree by two psycho faraxs - really not helping our reputation

I'm sorry but its very hard for me to sympathise with this lot :bell:

they also grew up in a state of anarchy, so who knows what kind of mental illnesses they’re bringing to peaceful countries. Ex, Germany stabbing spree by two psycho faraxs - really not helping our reputation

The Aussies took a similar gamble with your father and apparently turned out fine

and Its not like all of them will leave, the majority will stay. The ones leaving can contribute by sending lacag and after some time, come back when they're more educated and experienced

The Aussies took a similar gamble with your father and apparently turned out fine

and Its not like all of them will leave, the majority will stay. The ones leaving can contribute by sending lacag and after some time, come back when they're more educated and experienced
No. My dad grew up in a STABLE society, back when there was law and order. You seem to forget that this new crop of "refugees" grew up almost entirely in anarchy. Who knows how deranged they are?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I remember this German guy on YouTube talking about how he will only accept refugee from women and young children as they are vulnerable to war. He said why would grown adult healthy men run away from the mess they've created? It really opened my eyes on why so many grown men immigrate to the west as if they're running away from their responsibilities. Funny enough most of those men come from extremely misogynistic cultures in which they oppress women, yet are not "man enough" to protect their own land and family which is their duty as a man especially in islam.