Norwegian Foreign Minister Meets Her Citizen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Loooooooool.. She's more manlier than kheerlaawe.

Kheire should fire his "stylist" the suit is ill fitting.

Who is he?? Judging by this photo he seems like he is suffering from arthritis.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Loooooooool

He's the prime minister of Muqdisho. :chrisfreshhah:

Hayeee..... Xaal Qaado Prime minister of Muqdhisho. Walaahi i am so glad my sinjii never hailed from muqdhisho or any vicinity nearby

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Rumor has it, you're from dire dawa.

the rumors will be sexy if i knew where that is from? Is it ethiopian border somalia???

Walaal my history is not complicated. Wabeneya, Isaaq, etc etc

(and another mystery qabil)

the guy is wanted for fraud in other cases, in the case in Somalia, its just broad day robbery, a seismic survey worth an estimated 20 million being repaid with our best oil blocks worth billions if thats not a heist I don't know what is

They will be digging the oil and take only a certain portion. They dont own it walaal. After a decade we can nationalise alll the oil fields like the Arabs did. Dig the oil ffs. We could be paitient if it was 1960s but in 2019 oil is becoming less valuable each year. We dont have the luxury of waiting for the deal of the century.

Tukraq

VIP
They will be digging the oil and take only a certain portion. They dont own it walaal. After a decade we can nationalise alll the oil fields like the Arabs did. Dig the oil ffs. We could be paitient if it was 1960s but in 2019 oil is becoming less valuable each year. We dont have the luxury of waiting for the deal of the century.
sahib they did a seismic survey not dig oil, basically easy work, for pay they should have demanded a reasonable price like say 50 mil, instead their getting our best oil blocks not a certain portion lol, they own those blocks and whats in it, sounds like a crazy deal, well it is because it was an inside job with kheyre leading the way for his company, basically robbery, also the price of oil will be going up lol, its becoming a rare commodity as all known oil is soon to be used up making it more scarce and thus more valuable

sahib they did a seismic survey not dig oil, basically easy work, for pay they should have demanded a reasonable price like say 50 mil, instead their getting our best oil blocks not a certain portion lol, they own those blocks and whats in it, sounds like a crazy deal, well it is because it was an inside job with kheyre leading the way for his company, basically robbery, also the price of oil will be going up lol, its becoming a rare commodity as all known oil is soon to be used up making it more scarce and thus more valuable

That was when demand for oil was high. The technology has evolved alot and now the US can dig oil that used to be useless and unprofitable, plunging the oil price. The renewable energy sector has evolved tremendously and almost all developed countreas have plans to be carbon neutral by 2050 so no abow, the oil industry is dying out now is the last chance to jump on the bandwagon and make profit.

They dont own it lol, they just have the rights to dig the oil from those blocks. Dont spit nonesense sxb!

Tukraq

VIP
That was when demand for oil was high. The technology has evolved alot and now the US can dig oil that used to be useless and unprofitable, plunging the oil price. The renewable energy sector has evolved tremendously and almost all developed countreas have plans to be carbon neutral by 2050 so no abow, the oil industry is dying out now is the last chance to jump on the bandwagon and make profit.
it'll take as Elon musk put it, 15 years a the earliest for the US to get off gas and thats if we stop all production of gas cars now lol, thing is we won't probably stop the production of gas cars in 15 years let alone the added 15 years to get off of it afterwards, so about 30 years from know window for gas to the US, now the rest of the world will be even further behind meaning most of the world will be customers for oil in 50 years, add that to the fact that oil is a finite resource thats being completely depleted the value will rise exponentially

Someone needs to increase the kanini dose for Punani Kids

So butthurt it's almost sad.
Had it been their ooompa loompa regional leader meeting with the janitor of Norway MFA they would be shaaking their dhabacyo backsides :drakelaugh:

Nacala Sheydaan ku yaal Kheyre got to these people :ftw9nwa:

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
I thaught so too but appareantly she used to be married to this old fart

View attachment 73921

And she is from the conservative party.
I don't know anything about Norwegian politics but doesn't the word conservative have a different meaning there? In America they are religious, anti-choice and homophobic/transphobic. I think it's just fiscal conservatism in Scandinavian countries and not social. I could be wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending