Norwegian Foreign Minister Meets Her Citizen

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has tthe foreign affairs ministry to thank for his career path. he’s indebted to them, I’m sure

There’s something sinister about this picture. It gives me vibes like something is going on and the two parties know about it and want to pull one over the poor unsuspecting citizens of somalia
He tried to sell our oil to them before a superpower told them to move along

Norway goverment scamming poor ppl? :liberaltears:

War they pay the poor brazilians to not cut the Amazon forest. I would understand your concerns with Farmaajo but Khayre really?:bell:
Your adeer/abti is a crook and this is coming from a murusade girls lover so let's be honest as none of these guys give a damn about the country or the people in it and especially outside of it as they are just profitters and foreign agents

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Norway goverment scamming poor ppl? :liberaltears:

War they pay the poor brazilians to not cut the Amazon forest. I would understand your concerns with Farmaajo but Khayre really?:bell:

Couple million spent on the Amazon rainforest and the world thinks you're an environmentalist hero.

At the same time makes trillions of oil.

Remember them digging up all those wells for poor Somalia a few years back?

I wouldn't he surprised if that was just an excuse to size up our geology for oil prospects.

Let's not forget that these fuckers terrorized Europe for a millennia as Vikings.

Once we invented cameras they suddenly turned into the meekest nicest group of people.

Couple million spent on the Amazon rainforest and the world thinks you're an environmentalist hero.

At the same time makes trillions of oil.

Remember them digging up all those wells for poor Somalia a few years back?

I wouldn't he surprised if that was just an excuse to size up our geology for oil prospects.

Let's not forget that these fuckers terrorized Europe for a millennia as Vikings.

Once we invented cameras they suddenly turned into the meekest nicest group of people.

How many teslas roam the streets of Oslo? What country is moving the fastest to green energy? Norway has an extreamly responsible goverment. Im not saying private citizens of Norway cant engage in conspiracies and corruption. But what I find absolutely ridiculous is the baseless accusations that Norways goverment has planted Khayre to loot Somalias oil resources:ohlord:

Tukraq

VIP
How many teslas roam the streets of Oslo? What country is moving the fastest to green energy? Norway has a extreamly responsible goverment. Im not saying private citizens of Norway cant engage in conspiracies and corruption. But what I find absolutely ridiculous is the baseless accusations that Norways goverment has planted Khayre to loot Somalias oil resources:ohlord:
nobody has that rumor when the facts are in the broad day lol, he created a shell company with famous UK opposition party politician, and a also known British conman who's done the same trick to poorer countries before and is wanted for fraud, and since they didn't put any money in were able to embezzle funding from a Russian billionaire through the British politicians connections, Khayre was then planted by this company into the government and now his company has robbed Somalia blind:chrisfreshhah: I got to give it to them it was masterful probably the British conman idea:drakelaugh:they did a seismic survey of the coast which is estimated to cost 20 mil, but they argued it cost them 50 mil,:bell: that would already be a major comeuppance but they went a step further, instead of getting payed the 50 mil in cash the company gets exclusive oil zones(the most productive zones since they know from their seismic data) basically due to this their walking away with a potential of couple of billion :gucciwhat: for a supposed 50 million invest not even made by them but a Russian billionaire

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
How many teslas roam the streets of Oslo? What country is moving the fastest to green energy? Norway has an extreamly responsible goverment. Im not saying private citizens of Norway cant engage in conspiracies and corruption. But what I find absolutely ridiculous is the baseless accusations that Norways goverment has planted Khayre to loot Somalias oil resources:ohlord:

Not loot; just securing the bag.

Hopefully they'll treat us nicer than the Brits and Italians did.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This picture creeps me out.

0kn7sh1.jpg

@Basra is the Norwegian minister lesbian? She's giving me those vibes, I know you're a lesbian and gay expert.

nobody has that rumor when the facts are in the broad day lol, he created a shell company with famous UK opposition party politician, and a also known British conman who's done the same trick to poorer countries before and is wanted for fraud, and since they didn't put any money in were able to embezzle funding from a Russian billionaire through the British politicians connections, Khayre was then planted by this company into the government and now his company has robbed Somalia blind:chrisfreshhah: I got to give it to them it was masterful probably the British conman idea:drakelaugh:they did a seismic survey of the coast which is estimated to cost 20 mil, but they argued it cost them 50 mil,:bell: that would already be a major comeuppance but they went a step further, instead of getting payed the 50 mil in cash the company gets exclusive oil zones(the most productive zones since they know from their seismic data) basically due to this their walking away with a potential of couple of billion :gucciwhat: for a supposed 50 million invest not even made by them but a Russian billionaire

So you are not refuting the fact that Norways goverment didnt plant him. One lie out of the way.

British company Soma Oil & Gas Holdings Ltd. is being investigated by the UK Serious Fraud Office for corruption in Somalia. The company allegedly made salary payments to Somali oil officials totaling USD 500,000. The company claims that the UN monitoring group has misunderstood the intention of the payments, which were meant for funding a capacity-building program in Somalia (Mail & Guardian Africa, Oct. 2015).

They are being inveatigated since 2015 and nothing is found yet. If they are found guilty we will ditch them simple as that. Innocent until proven otherwise so another lie out of the way

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This picture creeps me out.

0kn7sh1.jpg

@Basra is the Norwegian minister lesbian? She's giving me those vibes, I know you're a lesbian and gay expert.

Taani she is passed being a lesbian. She is in the vicinity of Lesbutchian

Tukraq

VIP
So you are not refuting the fact that Norways goverment didnt plant him. One lie out of the way.

British company Soma Oil & Gas Holdings Ltd. is being investigated by the UK Serious Fraud Office for corruption in Somalia. The company allegedly made salary payments to Somali oil officials totaling USD 500,000. The company claims that the UN monitoring group has misunderstood the intention of the payments, which were meant for funding a capacity-building program in Somalia (Mail & Guardian Africa, Oct. 2015).

They are being inveatigated since 2015 and nothing is found yet. If they are found guilty we will ditch them simple as that. Innocent until proven otherwise so another lie out of the way
the guy is wanted for fraud in other cases, in the case in Somalia, its just broad day robbery, a seismic survey worth an estimated 20 million being repaid with our best oil blocks worth billions if thats not a heist I don't know what is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending