Norway's plan to build monument for Somalia's worst president Farmajo at Mogadishu Stadium sparks online Outrage

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Thanks to you fucking Norway, for accepting the incompetent Apostate Farmaajo's offer to build a statue for the worst president in Somalia's modern history to reminisce his Aabo and protege XaarBarre one more time, I guess these foreigners will reward any leader serves them better than others and is their loyal and Foreign serving dawg.:francis:

As you can see Farmaajo fits the bill and is their No:1 since that day Norwa6 forced him to nominate their agent Ali Khayre as a PM.:snoop:
Norway's plan to build monument for Farmajo at Mogadishu Stadium sparks online Outrage.
comment.png
Tuesday July 27, 2021 -

IMG_0FDA56-71EA10-87501C-F5E4E1-152AE8-27BB69.jpg

thumb-shadow.png

The representative of the Norwegian International Support Agency (NIS) for Somalia, Qasim Gabow Duale, has announced plans by the Norwegian government to build a monument to outgoing Somali President Mohamed Abdullahi Farmajo.

In a statement posted on his official Twitter account, the envoy said the statue of President Farmajo would be erected on the roof of the VIP section of Stadium Mogadishu.

"He is the president of the republic. We are still building a statue over the VIP area – ” . Said Qasim Gaboow.
Qasim, a supporter of the Peace and Life group, the Ruling party slogan, did not elaborate on the timing and purpose of the project, but it is feared that the project could spark a political crisis, as the organisation’s funding is dedicated to Somalia’s development.

The NIS, which has implemented a number of projects in Somalia, manages most of the donations from Norway and some EU countries to Somalia.

Many citizens have reacted on social media on the move coming at a time there are forthcoming presidential elections, and termed the move as scheme to campaign for the current President Farmajo and his team to display him on the screen of Stadium Mogadishu, which regularly displays his big picture during matches.

Renovation of the airport was supported by NIS.
"A screenshot of the stadium in Mogadishu, which is used to monitor the time and results of the match, is sometimes displayed with a picture of Farmajo,” Abdullahi Ahmed tweeted, adding a picture of the incident.
President Farmajo has previously repaired monuments in Mogadishu that were destroyed during the civil war. If successful, he will become the first Somali president to build a monument and the first president in the world to build a monument using aid money.
Source: Mustaqbal Radio -

Last edited:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
LMAOOOO

Why would they build a statue for a kacaanist drug dealer who has only caused further division and refuses to leave office.
:drakewtf:This shit must be the biggest joke of this year, first of all the NIS NGO is Norwegian fraud organization that is here to milk the EU money donated to us.

I have exposed these Xaraan Gaal Gaal organization before in a thread, if you read their official site you will be surprised how much work in different regions within Somalia they claim to have done some work and none of the places they claim had any work done.:dead:
1585595999638-png.102179

Now these fraudulent organization has bribed the failed hunter gatherer in Villa Somalia to let them fraud the country few more years in exchange for a monument, Duli Duli dhalay.:noneck:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
:drakewtf:This shit must be the biggest joke of this year, first of all the NIS NGO is Norwegian fraud organization that is here to milk the EU money donated to us.

I have exposed these Xaraan Gaal Gaal organization before in a thread, if you read their official site you will be surprised how much work in different regions within Somalia they claim to have done some work and none of the places they claim had any work done.:dead:
1585595999638-png.102179

Now these fraudulent organization has bribed the failed hunter gatherer in Villa Somalia to let them fraud the country few more years in exchange for a monument, Duli Duli dhalay.:noneck:

Bro, I can tell you personally the solar street-light one is true.

:ohno:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Bro, I can tell you personally the solar street-light one is true.

:ohno:

What about the rest on the list? Say like, where are these 10 stadiums they rehabilitated beside the middle ages looking like stadium of Mogadishu?:mjdontkno:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
What about the rest on the list? Say like, where are these 10 stadiums they rehabilitated beside the middle ages looking like stadium of Mogadishu?:mjdontkno:

Ngl, that's probably cap.

Laakin as someone that's seen the situation back home, everybody pads their charity resume in Somalia.

In 2018 alone, Somalia got $2 Billion in aid money that the NGOs themselves administered, but it is evident that the NGOs spent probably approximately a quarter of that on their projects.

Except for a handful of people, the aid community is a bunch self-gratifying cadaans and diaspora patting themselves on the back for building a corrugated tin suuli.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Ngl, that's probably cap.

Laakin as someone that's seen the situation back home, everybody pads their charity resume in Somalia.

In 2018 alone, Somalia got $2 Billion in aid money that the NGOs themselves administered, but it is evident that the NGOs spent probably approximately a quarter of that on their projects.

Except for a handful of people, the aid community is a bunch self-gratifying cadaans and diaspora patting themselves on the back for building a corrugated tin suuli.

My point is NIS is a fraud NGO by listing some work they didnt do and you seem to agree with me atlast.:umad:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
My point is NIS is a fraud NGO by listing some work they didnt do and you seem to agree with me atlast.:umad:

I was pointing out that not all their projects are fraudulent, I didn't say they were 100% legit.

I was in Somalia when they were installing the street lights in PL, that's all I had to say.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I was pointing out that not all their projects are fraudulent, I didn't say they were 100% legit.

I was in Somalia when they were installing the street lights in PL, that's all I had to say.

This is something I have researched and obviously you didnt,so let me tell you an easy way to find out if these listed projects were already done by the NIS organization.

If you look at the Twitter account and the webpage of this Norwegian fraud NGO you will see that they usually and always tweet or post pictures of whatever work they completed.

I mean if they rehab a tiolet in Somalia so how come they never took few pictures or tweeted even once they were done with these projects(Minus streetlights-Mog-Staduim & Dolow,Gedo) if they are truly telling the truth?:farmajoyaab:

This the man who put his face on the giant screen in a football stadium. I'm surprised this hasn't been done already the man's incompetence has no boundaries.

Somalis will love Farmaajo in 5 years.

Somalis are always restless and hate any preaident that doesn't immediately transform Somalia into a 1st world state.

Regardless, i support a diaspora president. No natives in government.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This part of the article killed me the most, la Xawla,:mjlol::damn:

. If successful, he will become the first Somali president to build a monument and the first president in the world to build a monument using aid money.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
This is something I have researched and obviously you didnt,so let me tell you an easy way to find out if these listed projects were already done by the NIS organization.

If you look at the Twitter account and the webpage of this Norwegian fraud NGO you will see that they usually and always tweet or post pictures of whatever work they completed.

I mean if they rehab a tiolet in Somalia so how come they never took few pictures or tweeted even once they were done with these projects(Minus streetlights-Mog-Staduim & Dolow,Gedo) if they are truly telling the truth?:farmajoyaab:

Waryah, you are arguing with yourself.

I was only contesting the solar street lights as I saw that for myself, I never claimed any of their other projects were legit or anything about their organisation.

I was just making a correction that they actually did one of the projects. Idk about the others.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We don’t need monuments at the moment, there are far more pressing issues. what we need is peace and development. :)

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is great news we should be build Jaalle Siyad Statue in Xamar as well. 4 more years Mudane Farmaajo!

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Monuments are signs of PEACE AND DEVELOPMENT, only somalis will find ways to complain., if it is not their hate for the president then they will go the religion route and claim to be haraam.

:jcoleno:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
You know it's Haraam to have statues of people.

This leads to idolatry

Look at nearly all Muslim cities, no statues of people.