Norway

There is a political party in Norway that solely exist to make life harder for immigrants. FRP was created right after the first Pakistani groups came around '70s and '80s which tells you about their intentions from the beginning. Those people literally try to find every excuse to limit immigrants chance to reside in the country. They do this with several other ethnic groups not exclusively with Somalis by checking for inconsistencies such as if they lied about their country of origin etc.

@The alchemist

I watched a documentary about these Pakistanis who settled in Norway half a century ago and how the majority of them came from the same town in Pakistan. It was a great watch.

There were always anti migrant parties, especially those White supermacists who opposed on the premise that race mixing would be unavoidable. These ultra conservative racist parties always existed in the western world and it wasn’t specific to Norway alone. Here in Australia, we had ‘White Australia Policy’ where all political parties supported and it stipulated that non Europeans were not allowed to migrate and settle in Australia. Only white people were allowed to settle in Australia. This law was “legally” (arguably) abolished in 1973, but the first African refugee group were only permitted to enter Australia in the early 1980’s and the arguments of the delay were based that amendments to immigration law were needed because that prevents black Africans to migrate to Australia. However, in the 1970’s, Lebanese refugees and Vietnamese boat people were the first non-whites to be accepted. The first African refugees brought to Australia came from Cairo and they were all Ethiopians (mainly Amharic and few Somalis). Today, Australia has halted Somali immigration but not Ethiopian and recently, they can’t get enough of Burundian and Congolese refugees. Why are we targeted? We ticked all the boxes of a failed refugee program. You will see whole high rise estates/ghettoes who are majority Somalis, higher rates of welfare dependency, higher crime rates among the youth, higher rates of unemployment and school dropouts, terrorism, fgm, higher rates of youth incarceration and contact with the juvenile justice system. Let’s not blame racism, if we (Somalia) were taking refugees, we would’ve avoided such people. Though they kill one another in other countries, the problems are identical everywhere in the diaspora. We are too proud to admit it.

@The alchemist

I watched a documentary about these Pakistanis who settled in Norway half a century ago and how the majority of them came from the same town in Pakistan. It was a great watch.

There were always anti migrant parties, especially those White supermacists who opposed on the premise that race mixing would be unavoidable. These ultra conservative racist parties always existed in the western world and it wasn’t specific to Norway alone. Here in Australia, we had ‘White Australia Policy’ where all political parties supported and it stipulated that non Europeans were not allowed to migrate and settle in Australia. Only white people were allowed to settle in Australia. This law was “legally” (arguably) abolished in 1973, but the first African refugee group were only permitted to enter Australia in the early 1980’s and the arguments of the delay were based that amendments to immigration law were needed because that prevents black Africans to migrate to Australia. However, in the 1970’s, Lebanese refugees and Vietnamese boat people were the first non-whites to be accepted. The first African refugees brought to Australia came from Cairo and they were all Ethiopians (mainly Amharic and few Somalis). Today, Australia has halted Somali immigration but not Ethiopian and recently, they can’t get enough of Burundian and Congolese refugees. Why are we targeted? We ticked all the boxes of a failed refugee program. You will see whole high rise estates/ghettoes who are majority Somalis, higher rates of welfare dependency, higher crime rates among the youth, higher rates of unemployment and school dropouts, terrorism, fgm, higher rates of youth incarceration and contact with the juvenile justice system. Let’s not blame racism, if we (Somalia) were taking refugees, we would’ve avoided such people. Though they kill one another in other countries, the problems are identical everywhere in the diaspora. We are too proud to admit it.
I described how things were here, and that the immigration policies were not only specifically aimed towards Somalis.

I still think you're exaggerating and mixing somewhat unrelated things. I could dissect and go in-depth, but let's pick this conversation up another time.

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
Swedish people sound like an immigrant speaking bad Northern Norwegian dialect.:mjlaugh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dra åt helvete:camby:

swedish-king-and-queen_o_2542523.jpg

7iVwT.jpg

I described how things were here, and that the immigration policies were not only specifically aimed towards Somalis.

I still think you're exaggerating and mixing somewhat unrelated things. I could dissect and go in-depth, but let's pick this conversation up another time.

@The alchemist

Looking forward to dissect these issues at another time, but somethings are inter-connected and might enhance or impede the immigration policies and programs. This kind of action makes the whole immigration program seem to be a failure to your average Norwegian who pays more taxes than their Western counterparts.

Trending

Latest posts