Norway Govt back at it again hunting Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
@waraabe was it your family that snitched because he is proSomalia?

@Duke of Bohol Here he is with various leaders in Norway and Somalia, you probably recognize some
10022012433.jpg
View attachment 11744
And he was president of Saylac and Lughaya State View attachment 11745

I have no issue with djbooty or their little schemes we have dealt with them according but probably a wanlawein, they also snitched on couple of SLanders

Back from what? An educated man who is no threat to society?

You sometimes forget that your black and that being transracial doesn't change that
:bell:

Western countries have laws. We must respect that. If you don't want any laws in your native Somalia, then fine. But don't tell other countries to be lawless like your country.

Anyways, I believe the guy. People from Zeila and the surrounding area cross between Somaliland and Djibouti often. He has connections to Djibouti because his clanmen also live there. Even Djibouti President Ghelleh was born in Somalia and lived there for many years.

I am not sure however if he has lived in Xamar.

waraabe

Your superior
Western countries have laws. We must respect that. If you don't want any laws in your native Somalia, then fine. But don't tell other countries to be lawless like your country.

Anyways, I believe the guy. People from Zeila and the surrounding area cross between Somaliland and Djibouti often. He has connections to Djibouti because his clanmen also live there. Even Djibouti President Ghelleh was born in Somalia and lived there for many years.

I am not sure however if he has lived in Xamar.

ICG was born in Ethiopia

My reer Awdal/Djibouti sources in Ottawa have told me his ex wife snitched on him because he wasn't giving her any money to support their kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending