Norway Govt back at it again hunting Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ass Immigration Minister gave the Immigration Department the power to review older immigration cases again.

They've gone mad

They decided to review the case of a Somali who came to Norway as a 14 year old and is now an educated bioengineer working in a public hospital in Oslo, aswell as being married and having his own family. The Dept claims he's actually Djiboutian despite his documents showing he's from Somalia and Djibouti denying him being or having ever been a citizen. Ofcourse the Norwegian Govt doesn't care and now they've made him stateless in Norway, as Djibouti won't accept him.

I really don't know wtf the Norwegian Govt is thinking. They've got their head so far up their ass is ridiculous. Thankfully many public officials, lawyers and normal people have come out in support of Mahad, and 20 000 people have signed a petition to let him stay. The story is dominating the news right now.

Apparently the proof they have of him is that he knows more people on French-speaking Djibouti than Somalia and Ethiopia, wires money to some guy in Djibouti (he explains this by being co-owner in a transport company in Ethiopia and he wires money to history partner through Djibouti)
They say his dialect isn't Mogadishan,)which he explains by fleeing from Mogadishu as a kid to Ethiopia before going to Norway 9 years later), they've also gone over his old high school grades and saw he got A in French a year after coming to Norway despite claiming to be illiterate:dead: Alot of the evidence around him is based on French shit, and the Govt believes he lies about his clan :damn:

And the worst of all is that this investigation into him was opened because of an anonymous tip from a political rival in Norway :damn::damn::dead:

smh we should get our own Somali Immigration Minister here, we'd run the whole game :mjswag:

Note : Mahad Adib Mahamoud vehemently denies all accusations, provides his version of the story and has sold his house to finance the legal battle in court to retain his Norwegian citizenship

Last edited:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Rageedi . Never heard of this shit
I hope he wins the case
Lol some xaasid gaajo was probably jealous man made it as bio engineer ....

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yacni "If I can't have it, you can't have it" the crab bucket mentality is a strong within a handful of Somalis man, it's sad.

Reer Norway huh:umad:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Yacni "If I can't have it, you can't have it" the crab bucket mentality is a strong within a handful of Somalis man, it's sad.

Reer Norway huh:umad:
of course fam I am selvfølgelig

Bruh that mentality is strong in Somalis and that's what dragging them.down... Sad fam :meleshame:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I'll be honest and I think that it's suspicious how he can have so much ties to France/ Djibouti.

You don't think so too? Be impartial. Whatever we say has no bearing affect on him at all.

Oh the precedence this sets :jcoleno: any Somali can anonymously report another Somali and get them deported :kanyehmm:
Rageedi . Never heard of this shit
I hope he wins the case
apparently this was dir on dir violence due to actual political disagreements. His name was smeared on Somali and Djiboutian news sites where they alleged he was lying about his clan to the Govt. He publicly called the department retarded for believing qabilists news stories written by his political opponents in hell hole Somalia, and not actual documents from the previous Barre Govt of Somalia :pachah1:

And he was/is the president of Saylac and Lughaya State :russ: So short story that the media is running : He came to Norway, became bioengineer, chilled, there are posts about him on Somali/Djiboutian news sites, somebody anonymously snitches on him, Immigration Dept can review old cases so they do that and they investigate him. It's a drama. Media making it seem like it was a salty Somalilander that snitches perhaps, but I've heard from the grapevines that it was due to his political standing in Djibouti. Can't say more though Norway could be watching me :browtf:

Last edited:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
The ass Immigration Minister gave the Immigration Department the power to review older immigration cases again.

They've gone mad

They decided to review the case of a Somali who came to Norway as a 14 year old and is now an educated bioengineer working in a public hospital in Oslo, aswell as being married and having his own family. The Dept claims he's actually Djiboutian despite his documents showing he's from Somalia and Djibouti denying him being or having ever been a citizen. Ofcourse the Norwegian Govt doesn't care and now they've made him stateless in Norway, as Djibouti won't accept him.

I really don't know wtf the Norwegian Govt is thinking. They've got their head so far up their ass is ridiculous. Thankfully many public officials, lawyers and normal people have come out in support of Mahad, and 20 000 people have signed a petition to let him stay. The story is dominating the news right now.

Apparently the proof they have of him is that he knows more people on French-speaking Djibouti than Somalia and Ethiopia, wires money to some guy in Djibouti (he explains this by being co-owner in a transport company in Ethiopia and he wires money to history partner through Djibouti)
They say his dialect isn't Mogadishan,)which he explains by fleeing from Mogadishu as a kid to Ethiopia before going to Norway 9 years later), they've also gone over his old high school grades and saw he got A in French a year after coming to Norway despite claiming to be illiterate:dead: Alot of the evidence around him is based on French shit, and the Govt believes he lies about his clan :damn:

And the worst of all is that this investigation into him was opened because of an anonymous tip from a political rival in Norway :damn::damn::dead:

smh we should get our own Somali Immigration Minister here, we'd run the whole game :mjswag:

Note : Mahad Adib Mahamoud vehemently denies all accusations, provides his version of the story and has sold his house to finance the legal battle in court to retain his Norwegian citizenship
These retards kicks out the smart ones and let the criminal immigrants stay

Do you have a link to share?
http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/...eg-er-norsk-jeg-drar-ingen-steder/a/23898348/
http://www.dagbladet.no/nyheter/der...yndigheter-pa-historien-til-mahad-30/66623992
It's in Norwegian

Photos of him
image.jpg
image.jpg

10022012433.jpg

Hope he wins the case. It's bullshit and Norway is the only country that even considers reviewing old cases. He came as a child and is now a Bioengineer at a local hospital. I honestly dont know what the Govt is thinking

Norway is ruled by Conservatives now. They want their country back.
No. It's only one Minister that tries to seem hard on Immigration but fails horribly. Shes a joke in Norway, and the PM isn't some hardcore leader either. Actually she named a Somali female bus driver in her New years speech :ehh:

Bohol

VIP
Whether he is Djiboutian or not should not be their business. He is a Somali and should eat good in the west like other Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending