North Korea says it will stop nuclear tests, abolish test site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
How competent are those clan leaders?

Do they have their interests aligned with those under them?

I think we're just talking over each other. Let's stick to the topic on this thread.

I hope our constitution is thrown out, i've read ethiopia looks good on paper but it's IDEALS. I want to see if freedom equality and justice or anything that is shared and agreed on is violated the president is sacked immediately and a new govt put in his place. President and anyone involved removed the country on treason for not breaches.

Theres nothing like that in their constitution or the military takes over till next govt is decided on and the military takes it's order separately. The second we lack real enforcement of our constitutions, it's just mere words now and everyone will know its fake and we wont move anywhere.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
I hope our constitution is thrown out, i've read ethiopia looks good on paper but it's IDEALS. I want to see if freedom equality and justice or anything that is shared and agreed on is violated the president is sacked immediately and a new govt put in his place. President and anyone involved removed the country on treason for not breaches.

Theres nothing like that in their constitution or the military takes over till next govt is decided on and the military takes it's order separately. The second we lack real enforcement of our constitutions, it's just mere words now and everyone will know its fake and we wont move anywhere.

It's not a piece of paper that upholds stability.

It's the strength of the institutions in the country that keep shit together.

If those institutions are weak then the constitution would be built on top of sand.

A president can't change the constitution if institutions like the court or other civil organizations reject it.

However under a centralized system the federal executive branch could easily suppress those institutions unless they're spread all over the country like the Swiss system.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's not a piece of paper that upholds stability.

It's the strength of the institutions in the country that keep shit together.

If those institutions are weak then the constitution would be built on top of sand.

A president can't change the constitution if institutions like the court or other civil organizations reject it.

However under a centralized system the federal executive branch could easily suppress those institutions unless they're spread all over the country like the Swiss system.

I don't think about it's institution, I see institutions in the west and worked in many and it's rotten to the core, it's all on paper nothing else and they find ways and loop holes around it. It's because the people inside has a value problem, if we correct values, we can then begin institutions and be certain the people are not going to be an issue. Institution you take people out from what is left? nothing but a building and on a piece of paper. We need to enforce strict values and then talk about the rules later.

I don't mind if people break rules or find loop holes as long as their not breaking shared values because once shared values are breached, this can cause a very huge repercussions it's like your killing ppl in a way and they will do it to you when they go somewhere else and the cycle continues. So you can say this rule a b c and then someone will find a way around those rules and benefit his family, friends, race, gender, as you see in the west, thats a values problem not a rules problem.

Cops are good example one of the most regulated institutions and it's still operates like a gang, thats not a rules problem anymore but a value conflict. people tend bring their own value to work be it tribal, religious, racial, gender, political and this must be eliminated and told u need to abide by share values of the land because we cant work together on such dividing matters, it can create a classless society in the end if rigoursly enforced. I dont want people values leaving their own homes to be quite honest, that's where it should be left not in shared places among people. We need to decide are we going to work together what me and u can agree on or are we going to compete against each other wit whats personal to us because thats what bringing whats personal to a shared place will create, a competition to ensue because its going to divide ppl and once that happens groups n cliques form and so forth.

Last edited:

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
I don't think about it's institution, I see institutions in the west and worked in many and it's rotten to the core, it's all on paper nothing else and they find ways and loop holes around it. It's because the people inside has a value problem, if we correct values, we can then begin institutions and be certain the people are not going to be an issue. Institution you take people out from what is left? nothing but a building and on a piece of paper. We need to enforce strict values and then talk about the rules later.

I don't mind if people break rules or find loop holes as long as their not breaking shared values because once shared values are breached, this can cause a very huge repercussions it's like your killing ppl in a way and they will do it to you when they go somewhere else and the cycle continues. So you can say this rule a b c and then someone will find a way around those rules and benefit his family, friends, race, gender, as you see in the west, thats a values problem not a rules problem.

Cops are good example one of the most regulated institutions and it's still operates like a gang, thats not a rules problem anymore but a value conflict. people tend bring their own value to work be it tribal, religious, racial, gender, political and this must be eliminated and told u need to abide by share values of the land because we cant work together on such dividing matters, it can create a classless society in the end if rigoursly enforced. I dont want people values leaving their own homes to be quite honest, that's where it should be left not in shared places among people. We need to decide are we going to work together what me and u can agree on or are we going to compete against each other wit whats personal to us because thats what bringing whats personal to a shared place will create, a competition to ensue because its going to divide ppl and once that happens groups n cliques form and so forth.

True it's shared values that keeps things together but you can't just order those values from Amazon.

They take time to develop and more importantly; require strong foundations to mold those values while they're in their nascent stage.

The civil institutions that I was referring to could be the perfect embryonic environment for those foundations.

You asked what would be left if you took out all the people in those institutions?

Well atleast I could assume they'll be less chaos and a faster return to stability whenever shtf in a country with those strong institutions in place than one without it.

Just look at Pakistan Zindabad.

Without their historically strong judicial institutions the country would've long ago ripped itself apart.

Even with their armada of extremist on one side and a decadent corrupt elite on the other side; the country still somehow manages to compete with India that's 10x larger.

Status
Not open for further replies.