North Korea says it will stop nuclear tests, abolish test site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Geo-politics is a nasty game of interests and then you got internal mess in many countries and yes it's a mess internally in all countries, it's just at different scales. Their isn't one country where 100% of it's people are satisfied with it's administration, the scale however is different nothing else. Plus you got nasty geo-political games going on.

You got the big players expanding their franchise, you got the middle players with conflicting interests like one wanting to keep his loot(african leaders and arabs), you got others with long-term internal stealth jihad for world domination. Then you got us the third worlders we are fighting over internal differences among ourselves and using the differences in geopolitics to help against our own internal strife. Because my rule is simple. Where the bodies are lying is the playground that's at the bottom of the architecture not at the top or middle. That's just africa-mid-east-russia-america-china im speaking about.

I havent even learned south america and or alot of asian states besides the franchise branches like japan, south korea, singapore, etc. I can see where they fit in. Not the other poorer asian states though. But this dont mean their united economically interest wise or even regional security, they could have their own unique issue but I bet their foreign policy is one if America is there.

Europe is the same set up differing interests economic or security layers but their trying to unite that economic difference so it cant be used against them and their policies are independent yet shared at certain things. NATO is another beast they got their toys together also so one country doesnt tank and the cost is shared across allies, its not bad idea the NATO.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
But as usual Somalis always to busy looking outside, notice all our sectors are about outside(telecoms) to call diaspora, our ports(to go shop at others), is there anything else happening in our country besides that? to call diaspora for hand outs and trade at the port? there is nothing else in all honesty that is productive happening. It's caused were so addicted to the outside. Forget the outside, all our answers are inside, you cant deal with the outside if the inside is a mess. Your trying to look at handling your neighbors next door when you can't even keep your home inside stablized. Hence it's a waste of time focusing on geopolitics and the last thing we need is to make the playground even more complicating, the more complicating it gets the harder to resolve.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
That's why I changed my mind that on whether an authoritative dictator would better run Somalia.

Just like Siad Barre who might had have good intentions earlier got easily bogged down by the parasites around him and affected by the absolute power and status.

Now we're probably seeing a similar case in best Korea if he's not bluffing.

He could for whatever reason believe that China won't protect his position after his visit there a while back.

Dictators would inevitably run to global powers to protect their status.

I mean what's more important to a senile dictator... the sovereignty of the plebs underneath him or his grip on power?

A democracy like Switzerland's might have a lot of loopholes for our foreign enemies to infiltrate through.

However if the system is built for diversifying decentralised power then there's little they could do.

Unlike today's corruptible mini regional dictators they won't be able to influence a whole country by controlling a half a dozen dictators.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That's why I changed my mind that on whether an authoritative dictator would better run Somalia.

Just like Siad Barre who might had have good intentions earlier got easily bogged down by the parasites around him and affected by the absolute power and status.

Now we're probably seeing a similar case in best Korea if he's not bluffing.

He could for whatever reason believe that China won't protect his position after his visit there a while back.

Dictators would inevitably run to global powers to protect their status.

I mean what's more important to a senile dictator... the sovereignty of the plebs underneath him or his grip on power?

A democracy like Switzerland's might have a lot of loopholes for our foreign enemies to infiltrate through.

However if the system is built for diversifying decentralised power then there's little they could do.

Unlike today's corruptible mini regional dictators they won't be able to influence a whole country by controlling a half a dozen dictators.

It's really sad I just read briefly Rwanda constitution, it looks like a carbon copy of America's with a little adjustments added into it. There nothing there but words on paper and I doubt it's in practise because their built on a system not a set of crucial values which need to be the most important part, the rest is secondary.

The shared values part of freedom-equality-justice needs to say if tampered with will result in the beheading of the president and noone is spared, thats the only language they understand there because it's so serious it will mean we fall back to division and party politics and then it will just get worse from there and become tit for tat and eventually foreigners will see HOLES in our society and begin using it for their interests.

The day me and u dont respect each other freedom to love and hate equally, to think how we want, to access opportunities equally and be EQUAL before the law, and have a strong justice mechanism the day these get violated we will never be a country, it will be tit for tat from then on and begin degrading into fractures. The rest is not important really because if im president i have to abide by those crucial values and if i dont i will be taken to the courts and beheaded.

So why do u care then who is president do u see what i mean? u wont care anymore u will hate my policies but u know ur still free, equal, and have justice regardless who is in power becase im not tampering with our shared values im just injecting my politics. I honestly believe we can create a system that is so robust thru evaluating historical systems and present ones around the world not just democracies then our own traditional system, it will totally bulletproof.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Im serious bro, if we dont put beheading in there for tampering with what is the only thing me and you can unite on and we allow a leader to get away with it, that is the greatest fitnah that can be done to a society and we shouldn't allow it from anyone even your own father but if your not prepared to do that then obviously noone else is prepared to do it. It's the fairest I can see that can actually work.

The real big question is ENFORCEMENT of those values, we don't want anywhere within our society abusing those values as it will contribute to degrading our country, so we need some serious indepedent audit checks on businesses, media, govt, religion, and basically anywhere where there is institutions in the land and it needs to be the same check list we come up with to scan and begin beheading processes for abusers or else we are allowing for fitnah to BEGIN in the land. I literally mean it because it really need to be PUBLIC SQUARE BEHEADING TO WARN OTHERS this is unacceptable, they should lose their human right now that person as he wanted to ABUSE IT and destroy a whole society fabric of unity.

This rule must apply to citizens or foreigners who invest. Noone will escape and if it's a foreigner besides those diplomats cuz we cant do shit to them but expel he has to go though immediately. But if he is operating in our land and he comes against those values, he aint going home sxb. He will be also a warning to his country and his going to the beheading square. Beheading square is actually effective if done for the right reasons unlike saudi crap this is the REAL FITNAH islam is talking about. That is true treason its when THAT WHOLE PEOPLE are effected by your crime not just a single person or a few people in society thats just a crime and courts can handle that but not the treason that is a special beheading square regardless what any human right organization says.

It would be even better if we had a VALUES police patrolling the streets to enforce it where-ever we see people doing it to each other at an individual level, some of saudi systems work just for the wrong reasons. We are going to have to make an example of few people before the message spreads in the land and they realize this aint games. This suit stuff dont work or these meetings, u take the greatest parts of other societies and implement it and we could do with historical societies for areas like equality and justice where they reigned supreme. We can even place values monitoring person in each institution, company, court cases, and does the check list and reports back weekly, monthly or whatever interval. It has to be enforced is the key. They can operate their companies freely though same with institutions, its just they wont operate outside the countries norm values and their is severe punishments, social crediting systems like china, and name and shaming and if it's GRAND like a huge impact to society, we need to get too it before it spreads and walk them to beheading square.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The only one I am scared will be given leniency are elders, religious folks, rich folks, for various reasoning. Rich one is usually spared cause he creates jobs sxb, and religious folks are so highly respected it could cause a backlash, and same with tribal elders. The question is are we prepared to accept the risk that comes to our stability and weigh it up, because ppl will start mistrusting the system and crimes usually follow and everyone trying their luck so to speak and then holes begin to open up and it gets out of hand and you start to see the problems in the west that u see now.

We have to prepare scenarios basically, what are we going to say if a rich guy comes along and says HEY I HIRE 2000 people, you touch me, you lose all those jobs. What's the answer!!! our values or the jobs and weighing up the risk. Same with religious folks, hey u touch me wallahi I will call the people to rise for jihad and I have 5000 followers just in my mosque u motherfucker, what can u do to me!!! whats our response our values or fear from the backlash!!!! Same with elder, wallahi my tribe will rise up u hear me blah blah blah. Wat do we respond with? you need to prepare the scenarios and the responses to each difficult area.

He deserves a Nobel Peace Prize.

If Obama can get one shortly after being inaugurated and doing absolutely nothing, why can't Trump?

He defeated IS, he made Kim Jung Un surrender peacefully but fake news CNN and others will make excuses and talk about Russian collusion and obstruction that never occurred and that they made up.

I know you're trolling but the children on this is should be of note that:

1) The IS strategy is similar to that of Obama in all but rhetoric. The coalition led effort continued under Trump and losses suffered in summer 2016 left a severely weakened ISIS.

2) This is no surrender and that similar promises of disarmament has been made before and it follows a predictable pattern.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
The only one I am scared will be given leniency are elders, religious folks, rich folks, for various reasoning. Rich one is usually spared cause he creates jobs sxb, and religious folks are so highly respected it could cause a backlash, and same with tribal elders. The question is are we prepared to accept the risk that comes to our stability and weigh it up, because ppl will start mistrusting the system and crimes usually follow and everyone trying their luck so to speak and then holes begin to open up and it gets out of hand and you start to see the problems in the west that u see now.

We have to prepare scenarios basically, what are we going to say if a rich guy comes along and says HEY I HIRE 2000 people, you touch me, you lose all those jobs. What's the answer!!! our values or the jobs and weighing up the risk. Same with religious folks, hey u touch me wallahi I will call the people to rise for jihad and I have 5000 followers just in my mosque u motherfucker, what can u do to me!!! whats our response our values or fear from the backlash!!!! Same with elder, wallahi my tribe will rise up u hear me blah blah blah. Wat do we respond with? you need to prepare the scenarios and the responses to each difficult area.

Hence the need for a decentralised power structure like the Swiss use.

Each state is wholly independent and there's no single leader at the top but a council of regional symbolic leaders.

Changing the core federal Constitution would be much harder which in turn leaves possible despots with a limited toolset to get their way.

Threatening capital punishment would be useless as those people could easily seek refuge in the West regardless of what they've done.

Since it's most likely done with their support the west would probably not even bother to send them to the ICJ.

I'm in support of decentralising power but I'm not referring to our current federal structure.

Instead we need to avoid centralising power in those states as well.

Have a parliament for every state and make the state President seat a symbolic role.

However use a mix of direct democracy with representative democracy for larger issues.

I know you're trolling but the children on this is should be of note that:

1) The IS strategy is similar to that of Obama in all but rhetoric. The coalition led effort continued under Trump and losses suffered in summer 2016 left a severely weakened ISIS.

2) This is no surrender and that similar promises of disarmament has been made before and it follows a predictable pattern.

Stop spreading falsehoods

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hence the need for a decentralised power structure like the Swiss use.

Each state is wholly independent and there's no single leader at the top but a council of regional symbolic leaders.

Changing the core federal Constitution would be much harder which in turn leaves possible despots with a limited toolset to get their way.

Threatening capital punishment would be useless as those people could easily seek refuge in the West regardless of what they've done.

Since it's most likely done with their support the west would probably not even bother to send them to the ICJ.

I'm in support of decentralising power but I'm not referring to our current federal structure.

Instead we need to avoid centralising power in those states as well.

Have a parliament for every state and make the state President seat a symbolic role.

However use a mix of direct democracy with representative democracy for larger issues.

I prefer the structure federal cause the clans are, the question how far central and the reality, it would be preferrable a system similar to the UAE where it's totally traditional and federal in structure and wise emirs vote for the leader? why do we need everyone voting? elections dont bring unity at all or republicans and democrats would be singing kumbayh after election or kikuyu and luyo wouldn't be getting our machettes. Democracy is way to hyped up, maybe media machine but most of history civilization well 99% anyways weren't democratic at all and that says alot and all of our knowledge comes from there bar electricity, flight, motor, computer nothing else really was added by our GRAND DEMOCRACY AGE LOL except refinments on existing ideas and technologies. Refining is easy, idea from scratch is the hard part. I find it worrying a pilot has to get voted by passengers, getting the most popular pilot doesnt mean the best RIDE. I really am no fan of democracy.

I don't mind the electoral college in America either, at most. But not those extreme layers afterwards like popular vote congress and senate and god knows wat else, their to top heavy sxb, if we got the values covered that's all that counts in the end. We need to be real TOP HEAVY ON VALUES but not so much the system, it can be quite simple in structure.

If you want a democracy so bad, the only way it can happen safely is, POLITICS need to be designed and nothing added to it and each person elects just adds steps towards it's goal nothing else, then i dont mind but not some popular person who feeds the public what they want to hear and gets to office and stuffs everything up. The problem with that is geopolitics and local dynamics can change. The other way I could accept a democracy is the leader goes to the polls but then his locked in a room with the council of elders and they pass on the REAL agenda like ayatollah does.

Or we limit him on shared matters between regions, we need to let him breath a bit also but theres areas he can touch also. For example economic areas thats one big one.

If a city gets more investment, then other cities collect bigger tax revenue when funding year begins relative to the place that got the investment, you know shared guidance on economic principles. Another one could be the foreign policy side, we need to decide what that is gonna be especially the big principle areas that cant be altered.

Our military and it's purpose being purely defence we don't want to waste a dime on excursions, we aint coming back with gold or taxes from those places and will be worse off economically.

We want Just major shared areas regardless of the leader that comes which is completely consistent and executed regularly while he can add his own little unique touches domestically or internationally or legacy stuff within the defined framework.

Last edited:
Instead of Amanpour or Blitzer, you give me the names of the 3 worst vermin. I thought Van Jones was just a contributor or did they give that turd his own slot?
:pacspit:

I don't rate crackers.
Don Lemon and Van Jones are the only reason I watch CNN. The rest of the cast look like they smoke cocaine behind the screen.

:pacspit:

I don't care about those crackers.
Don Lemon and Van Jones are the only reason I watch CNN. The rest of the cast look like they smoke cocaine behind the screen.

Amanpour is Persian and Blitzer is Jewish. How are they crackers?

I think you have low IQ. I am ending this conversation.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
I prefer the structure federal cause the clans are, the question how far central and the reality, it would be preferrable a system similar to the UAE where it's totally traditional and federal in structure and wise emirs vote for the leader? why do we need everyone voting? elections dont bring unity at all or republicans and democrats would be singing kumbayh after election or kikuyu and luyo wouldn't be getting our machettes. Democracy is way to hyped up, maybe media machine but most of history civilization well 99% anyways weren't democratic at all and that says alot and all of our knowledge comes from there bar electricity, flight, motor, computer nothing else really was added by our GRAND DEMOCRACY AGE LOL except refinments on existing ideas and technologies. Refining is easy, idea from scratch is the hard part. I find it worrying a pilot has to get voted by passengers, getting the most popular pilot doesnt mean the best RIDE. I really am no fan of democracy.

I don't mind the electoral college in America either, at most. But not those extreme layers afterwards like popular vote congress and senate and god knows wat else, their to top heavy sxb, if we got the values covered that's all that counts in the end. We need to be real TOP HEAVY ON VALUES but not so much the system, it can be quite simple in structure.

If you want a democracy so bad, the only way it can happen safely is, POLITICS need to be designed and nothing added to it and each person elects just adds steps towards it's goal nothing else, then i dont mind but not some popular person who feeds the public what they want to hear and gets to office and stuffs everything up. The problem with that is geopolitics and local dynamics can change. The other way I could accept a democracy is the leader goes to the polls but then his locked in a room with the council of elders and they pass on the REAL agenda like ayatollah does.

Or we limit him on shared matters between regions, we need to let him breath a bit also but theres areas he can touch also. For example economic areas thats one big one.

If a city gets more investment, then other cities collect bigger tax revenue when funding year begins relative to the place that got the investment, you know shared guidance on economic principles. Another one could be the foreign policy side, we need to decide what that is gonna be especially the big principle areas that cant be altered.

Our military and it's purpose being purely defence we don't want to waste a dime on excursions, we aint coming back with gold or taxes from those places and will be worse off economically.

We want Just major shared areas regardless of the leader that comes which is completely consistent and executed regularly while he can add his own little unique touches domestically or internationally or legacy stuff within the defined framework.

How competent are those clan leaders?

Do they have their interests aligned with those under them?

I think we're just talking over each other. Let's stick to the topic on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts