North African women

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I never knew this. What are the stereotypes? What identity crisis?:stressed:

They are criminal, unemployed, uneducated, terrorist, sexist, Moroccan women dislike Moroccan men, men call them h*es, n*gger lovers, import wives from back home etc. same widespread hardline feminism.

In media, their women embody all the likable parts of their culture, i.e beauty, music, poetry, cultural attire etc. While men embody the backwardness of their culture, where the former has to be saved from.

The identity crisis is over being Arab. It has always existed, but exploded post 2010. There is a divide between 'Arab' NAs and Berbers. They get along irl for the most part, kids in particular, but they FKD. Algeria banned the Amazigh flag last year because it threatened Algeria's "Arab identity", so they chimped out in the diaspora.

They're a tiny fraction of the anglophone minority, but they're among/the largest minority group in the Netherlands, France and Belgium.

Seriously, they resemble the Somali diaspora like no other group

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Dadkeygu ayaa anigu iga badan
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nothing can ever be compared to our qalanjos, our beautiful Somali xural ceyns. Thick in the right places but also so slim and yet so feminine. Give me a Xalimo, so she can birth me babies that look like me, her and our forefathers and I'll be satisfied :salute:

Last edited:

Nothing can ever be compared to our qalanjos, our beautiful Somali xural ceyns. Thick in the right places but also slim and yet so feminine. Give me a Xalimo, so she can birth me babies that look like me, her and our forefathers and I'll be satisfied :salute:
first girl is stunning face and body!

Nothing can ever be compared to our qalanjos, our beautiful Somali xural ceyns. Thick in the right places but also so slim and yet so feminine. Give me a Xalimo, so she can birth me babies that look like me, her and our forefathers and I'll be satisfied :salute:
💯 But those two dont seem like the kind to want a Faarax sxb, waqtiga ha iska dilin😅

Loyal to my people until the end
:denzelnigga: :salute:

I would link a xalimo's twitter page (she's from Sydney, not Brisbane) who basically has every Farax in Aus bombarding her dad with calls to marry her.She's THAT fine (Not exaggerating) but i don't want to ruin her privacy :kanyehmm:

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
I'm starting to get a feel for them lately. They're not flat like Arabs in the Levant thanks to their Madow genes and the don't have the hooked nose of the Gulf Arabs.

Example of a qalanjo:
Second wife material that’s if she’s a virgin if shes not she can suck my 8.7 incher then f*ck off

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
They are criminal, unemployed, uneducated, terrorist, sexist, Moroccan women dislike Moroccan men, men call them h*es, n*gger lovers, import wives from back home etc. same widespread hardline feminism.

In media, their women embody all the likable parts of their culture, i.e beauty, music, poetry, cultural attire etc. While men embody the backwardness of their culture, where the former has to be saved from.

The identity crisis is over being Arab. It has always existed, but exploded post 2010. There is a divide between 'Arab' NAs and Berbers. They get along irl for the most part, kids in particular, but they FKD. Algeria banned the Amazigh flag last year because it threatened Algeria's "Arab identity", so they chimped out in the diaspora.

They're a tiny fraction of the anglophone minority, but they're among/the largest minority group in the Netherlands, France and Belgium.

Seriously, they resemble the Somali diaspora like no other group
Good to know we got company in our misery

Trending

Latest posts