North African women

I'm starting to get a feel for them lately. They're not flat like Arabs in the Levant thanks to their Madow genes and the don't have the hooked nose of the Gulf Arabs.

Example of a qalanjo:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
The Moroccan/NA diaspora is extremely similar to the Somali one. Very similar stereotypes, almost the same level of gender divide, same calacaal, same pseudo-unity, same berber-arab division, same identity crisis.

They're attractive, but nah

The Moroccan/NA diaspora is extremely similar to the Somali one. Very similar stereotypes, almost the same level of gender divide, same calacaal, same pseudo-unity, same berber-arab division, same identity crisis.

They're attractive, but nah
I never knew this. What are the stereotypes? What identity crisis?:stressed:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Moroccan women are like the gypsies of Arabs, if an Arab girl is not from the Gulf I am might As well stick with my gypsy Cushites, the Halimos.:lolbron::pachah1:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Wdym by gypsies of the Arabs?

They are low caste among Arabs, the bottom of the barrel, other Arabs don't let foreigners marry their women while Moroccans let Niggas and every other race have their way with their women.

she's kinda looks like a boy at least post some attractive north african women like her. she's gorgeous
Now that's just pure lies. I'de link another tweet of her's that contain picks of her that show her feminine assets but I don't want to get sins for spreading fitna.

Last edited:
Now that's just pure lies. I'delink another tweet of her's that contain picks of her that show her feminine assets but I don't want to get sins for spreading fitna.
what are u talking?? lmaoo i just posted a north african i find extremely beautiful. beauty is in the eye of beholder. op are u bored or something??

what are u talking?? lmaoo i just posted a north african i find extremely beautiful. beauty is in the eye of beholder. op are u bored or something??
This thread was addressing the guys. That's why it's in the man cave. Your input was not needed. The girl you posted looks beautiful though mashallah.

Trending