North African girl destroys black men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
We really dunno exactly what they were talking about tho so the context is missing...also this guy is known for being emotional hypersensitive little brat. He fights better catfights than most teen girls, trust me lol
you legit wrote 2000 characters then started crying and breaking down about it kkkkk. :icon lol:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
He’s a straight up weirdo, ignore him. I remember when I made fun of dark skin men and he came in all offended. When I told him not to take it personally, he started going on about how he’s actually lightskin :mjlol:
I posted my pics here a bunch of times, I don’t have anything to lie about. :icon lol:

talking about weirdos, what do you call a woman in her late 20s obsessed with her highschool bullies? :pachah1:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
this thread title reads like a certain sakhajaanimo website's content titles...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The tragic part is they think they're the shit too, when they're just plain old SHIT. They really can't see the bigger picture :pachah1:It's almost like the media hyping them up all the time is just a way to distract them while other men strive toward real greatness :manny:
And tell me are the women reproducing with all the men?
:pachah1:

Even though we are the lowest, the women you are fighting for to get these are white trash
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
North aftican women are good for dump and dash...
giphy.gif

I didn’t even listen to whatever she said. I’m just telling it from my own observations. And yes Ethiopians and Eritreans along with Somalis and are indeed black. Last time I checked Ethiopia or Eritrea weren’t first world countries completing with Asia, Europe or the Americas either.
:camby:

How can you come back from this? Black men need to log off twitter. They keep catching L's on the daily. First from black women, but now even their preferences are joining in :jcoleno:
Such a Queen. Some Black men are disgusting their mentality. And rude to their women. It’s a no for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending