Nooooo I don't beleive it No way

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jiron you might have to change your pic hun. I thought someone else was you :ftw9nwa:

You should also join in the positivity @Jiron is spreading across the forums

Here I got you

SZU2sLR.jpg

don't let @Lola_Vonroe beat you :mjpls:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Forget this positive b.s.! I know Sspotters can't remain positive for long. How about joining my Hotep-Hebrew movement?
full

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
I'm in. What do we do?
Welcome, Sister! All you have to do is believe that black Africans are the real Egyptians and the real Hebrews. White people are oppressing us and that us Hotep-Hebrews are the Pharaohs (shepherds) of the people. We will lead them out of this horror-filled world with the hard truth that White people and Idho yar are Yajuj wa Majooj. Being a Hotep is not only a lifestyle but is also means being vigilant, realistic, intelligent, and knowing about your true history.

May Allah bless us!!!:fittytousand:

Welcome, Sister! All you have to do is believe that black Africans are the real Egyptians and the real Hebrews. White people are oppressing us and that us Hotep-Hebrews are the Pharaohs (shepherds) of the people. We will lead them out of this horror-filled world with the hard truth that White people and Idho yar are Yajuj wa Majooj. Being a Hotep is not only a lifestyle but is also means being vigilant, realistic, intelligent, and knowing about your true history.

May Allah bless us!!!:fittytousand:

Sorry. I read it as hoe-step.

I'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending