Nooooo I don't beleive it No way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey shuun, I believe the picture is altered. With that said her smile is absolutely heartwarming. :)
can you stop trying to be positive every goddamn second. Its okay to just say what you feel sometimes. We are humans. its okay sxb. :friendhug:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
can you stop trying to be positive every goddamn second. Its okay to just say what you feel sometimes. We are humans. its okay sxb. :friendhug:

Hey Supz,

First I would like to say that is one incredible smiley you shared, two people embracing each other and putting their difference aside really moved me. I will start using it, so for that thank u.

getting back to ur point, I did get upset with few replies before but the process of replying back always humbles me, I sometimes read my posts out loud just to hear what others will when they come across it, I have to be an example, I can't get lost in the sauce sxb :)

Hey Supz,

First I would like to say that is one incredible smiley you shared, two people embracing each other and putting their difference aside really moved me. I will start using it, so for that thank u.

getting back to ur point, I did get upset with few replies before but the process of replying back always humbles me, I sometimes read my posts out loud just to hear what others will when they come across it, I have to be an example, I can't get lost in the sauce sxb :)
You keep doing you sxb. You must be self actualised. :denzelnigga:

Hey Supz,

Your posts always cheer me up so don't be discouraged by these people.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Your posts always cheer me up so don't be discouraged by these people.

Thank you for the feedback 4444, It means a lot to me that my posts cheer u up, with members like u on this forum, I will not lose hope :)

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@Jiron reminds me of this lady at my old job, the qumayo was so cheerful, no one should be that cheerful at 8 in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts